• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread

CyclingTex

Reaction score
Is there a place I can view all of the fabrics that are available for jackets? I went on the website and there seem to be only a handful of selections, none of which appealed to me.

Also - If i send in my jacket for measurements, when would I expect it back?

BruceB88

Reaction score
Have the prices on the .de site been increased compared to .com site? Just looked at a black pique polo and the price was 70% more on the EU site. Is it still possible to order from the .com site and just pay customs fees in Europe?

DWave

Reaction score
Have the prices on the .de site been increased compared to .com site? Just looked at a black pique polo and the price was 70% more on the EU site. Is it still possible to order from the .com site and just pay customs fees in Europe?
Yeah, there are quite major differences between the sites unfortunately. Depending on your location and the customs' value thresholds, it sometimes is way cheaper to order on the .com site and pay all the customs/handling fees separately.

In summary, yes its possible and sometimes also way cheaper.

Seaminglyso

Reaction score
Prices on the .com site just went up on at least a few items in my cart. I should have pulled the trigger sooner. O welll!

Seaminglyso

Reaction score
@luxire Some of the shirting offerings on the site are sold out. Is there any chance that you have enough left for a shirt or two or if the site says sold out, it's completely gone?

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@luxire Some of the shirting offerings on the site are sold out. Is there any chance that you have enough left for a shirt or two or if the site says sold out, it's completely gone?
Usually we have some stock. Please send us an email. We can check individual items.

chelmi

Reaction score
Hello everybody,

I've worn a few times my latest pants from Luxire (and shirt) but I would like some opinions to improve the fit and the global result.

This is the best fit I have yet from Luxire, but I think it is a bit tight on the thighs and I do not really like the way the pants are wrinkling in the front.

Any suggestions? I am also open to critics for the shirt.

But I am globally happy with that. (Maybe too much fabric on the sleeves, but it fits perfectly well my waist/back.

Just for info, I am 193cm / 93kg.

Thanks a lot!

Attachments

• 1693150599939.jpg
    1693150599939.jpg
    134.8 KB · Views: 152
  • 1693150599948.jpg
    1693150599948.jpg
    152.5 KB · Views: 158
  • 1693150599957c.jpg
    1693150599957c.jpg
    134.3 KB · Views: 155
  • 1693150599968c.jpg
    1693150599968c.jpg
    138.4 KB · Views: 165
  • 1693150599977c.jpg
    1693150599977c.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 181
  • 1693150600014c.jpg
    1693150600014c.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 1,187
  • 1693150600024c.jpg
    1693150600024c.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 1,570

hysteria

Reaction score
For those of you who live in the EU, do Luxire shipments incur significant customs and duties for you?

hysteria

Reaction score
Hello everybody,

I've worn a few times my latest pants from Luxire (and shirt) but I would like some opinions to improve the fit and the global result.

This is the best fit I have yet from Luxire, but I think it is a bit tight on the thighs and I do not really like the way the pants are wrinkling in the front.

But I am globally happy with that. (Maybe too much fabric on the sleeves, but it fits perfectly well my waist/back.

Thanks a lot!
Looks to me like the back rise should be a bit higher and you need more space around the pelvis and thighs. Too tight - I agree.

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hello everybody,

Thanks a lot!
You need to lower the pants at crotch and increase the backrise at crotch.

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Any plans to stock a lighter weight denim, say 9 -11 oz, that would be suitable for denim pants, not jeans?
We should have some. Do send us an email.

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
For those of you who live in the EU, do Luxire shipments incur significant customs and duties for you?
If ordering on Luxire.com, Vat ~20%, Import duty ~10% and DHL fees ~€15 should be expected. In all, about 40% additional.

Luxire.de prices include these fees.

ffavocado

Reaction score
Just want to warn everyone to stay away from Luxire. Unlike a few years ago, when my orders were all beautifully made, my recent orders have all not only taken MUCH longer to arrive, but when they did arrive, they had damaged material and mismatched buttons. Luxire has refused to respond to my queries or fix the garments. I’m not sure what happened to this one-great company, but I need to find somewhere else to get my clothes made now.

tilesomoole

Reaction score
Just want to warn everyone to stay away from Luxire. Unlike a few years ago, when my orders were all beautifully made, my recent orders have all not only taken MUCH longer to arrive, but when they did arrive, they had damaged material and mismatched buttons. Luxire has refused to respond to my queries or fix the garments. I’m not sure what happened to this one-great company, but I need to find somewhere else to get my clothes made now.

Perfection is a tall order, and where there are human beings, there will be occasional human error - thus, I don't judge too harshly. It would be quite disappointing, however, if Luxire's workmanship and/or price/value proposition took a nosedive.

I just placed my first order since the sale of Luxire and we'll see how it goes. So far, so good as Seema got back to me right away (as usual) about the specific pattern I wanted used for these pants. We'll see about the turnaround time and delivered product quality. I expect they will be the same as usual.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads