• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

KWang94

Reaction score
Hi Luxire,

Just wondering: if I sent in a shirt to be replicated, would they also replicate things like shoulder slope?

midnightnavy

Reaction score
This past December I received my second shirt from Luxire. I had requested a traditional center box pleat, but instead they stitched it down the entire length of the back of the shirt. Luxire graciously agreed to remake the shirt. I received the remake yesterday. This go around the box pleat is off center and there is a big gap between the inside edges of the pleat. Every box pleat I've seen pleat.jpg has the inside edges touching. I am not sure what to think. Do I need to post an image of each feature of the shirt and describe it in detail when ordering, no matter how seemingly obvious?

Dan Dynamic

Reaction score
@luxire Can I possibly choose to get my trousers delivered by DHL and not Fedex? Last time I used Fedex I had to be home but I could not, which meant I had to choose my workplace to get my pants. My work place deals with top secret information so the administrative staff yelled at me :S If I am not mistaken the pants were delivered to my country by DHL but then Fedex handled the package, why?

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@luxire Can I possibly choose to get my trousers delivered by DHL and not Fedex? Last time I used Fedex I had to be home but I could not, which meant I had to choose my workplace to get my pants. My work place deals with top secret information so the administrative staff yelled at me :S If I am not mistaken the pants were delivered to my country by DHL but then Fedex handled the package, why?
Do send us an email. We should be able to send your package using DHL for a small additional fee.

As for "delivered to my country by DHL but then Fedex handled the package" - this is news to me. Never seen such a "cooperation" before.

Dan Dynamic

Reaction score
@luxire Can I possibly choose to get my trousers delivered by DHL and not Fedex? Last time I used Fedex I had to be home but I could not, which meant I had to choose my workplace to get my pants. My work place deals with top secret information so the administrative staff yelled at me :S
Do send us an email. We should be able to send your package using DHL for a small additional fee.

As for "delivered to my country by DHL but then Fedex handled the package" - this is news to me. Never seen such a "cooperation" before.

My mistake, it was Fedex all along.

Dan Dynamic

Reaction score
What fabric should I use for my first pair of pants that would make a good foundation for analysis of the fit of the pants? I'd like wool.

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

weriker

Reaction score
I'm looking for some new light blue shirts: It should be fine shirting in either poplin or twill. Preferably as pale as possible in colour.

What fabrics can you people recommend, what are your go-tos?

gobius

Reaction score
you really need to improve luxire.de.
It's a pain to use.

Impossible to save style or measurements, no visible cart, no inch to cm converter.
No details to modify for collars, placket, cuff..

Luxire.de :

Capture d’écran 2022-02-14 à 13.10.32.png

Capture d’écran 2022-02-14 à 13.07.46.png

Vs Luxire.com
Capture d’écran 2022-02-14 à 13.07.22.png

Capture d’écran 2022-02-14 à 13.09.07.png

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Andyh78