• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Luxire, the descriptions of all of those say "Canvas" - assume that is a mistake in the adding process.

Thank you Lachyzee, the same has been corrected.

Spurious

Reaction score

The trial shirt is $60 bucks now that is what I was paying for a real shirt 2 weeks ago.

Not sure what you think you are entitled to, but you dont get anything of that quality for that price elsewhere.

I still have no idea why you cannot just send a fitting shirt in to get replicated? Then it fits and you can order 3-5 shirts at once and all of the sudden it's only $5 on top per shirt.

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

MacGuffen

Reaction score
Just got confirmation that the price increase on the Navy Chambray by Brembana is permanent.
confused.gif

taxgenius

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Received my custom moleskin pants yesterday. I am not very happy with the results, the measurements are completely off, everything is off by 1 centimetre or more.

I hope they will set it right.

Serious?

Spurious

Reaction score
Pretty useless to post pictures of the end without showing the starting point.
Pretty sure the error is on you and not Luxire, just judging from how you present your argument.

Rincon

Reaction score
Just got confirmation that the price increase on the Navy Chambray by Brembana is permanent.
confused.gif

lol human beings... we don't want something until we can't have it.

Until the price hike that fabric was rarely mentioned and now we have a period of international mourning.

It's a nice fabric (worth even the new price IMO) but it's not the be all and end all.

Jeroen Vriend

Reaction score
Pretty useless to post pictures of the end without showing the starting point.
Pretty sure the error is on you and not Luxire, just judging from how you present your argument.
If I zoom out so far at inseam and waistband the pics will be unclear. Here is some more proof.

Needs to be 18cm

Needs to be 30cm

Last edited:

Jeroen Vriend

Reaction score
While I don't agree with the other posters here who are quick to blame you, isn't this a cotton garment that is expected to shrink a little?
Moleskin fabric won't shrink that much, it's a really dense fabric. No fabric shrinks 1cm.

I agree with your opinion, I can take some more pics with the whole measure tape.

Last edited:

Spurious

Reaction score
I am still not really convinced and it seems less than 1cm, which I think is perfectly acceptable as margin of error.
The cuffs for example should be measured uncuffed.

Are the pants unwearable?

Jeroen Vriend

Reaction score
I am still not really convinced and it seems less than 1cm, which I think is perfectly acceptable as margin of error.

Waistband is to large, the rest is not perfect as expected. Iff I order some MTO pants I'll expect better measurements

Edit: 1cm is a lot on MTO pants.

Last edited:

Monkeyface

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

1cm should not be an acceptable margin of error. If I received a shirt with a collar that's 1cm too big or too small, I wouldn't be happy, as that shirt would be unwearable with a tie.

Last edited:

Jeroen Vriend

Reaction score
1cm should not be an acceptable margin of error. If I received a shirt with a collar that's 1cm too big or too small, I wouldn't be happy, as that shirt would be unwearable with a tie.
I agree.

If I can specify the dimensions for 0.25"exactly an error of 1cm is not acceptable.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads