• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread

Holdfast

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
So this is interesting... having arrived correctly in the UK yesterday, tracking suggests that my latest delivery now currently seems to be taking a detour through Cincinnatti in a grand global tour en route to me. Strange times, my friends, strange times!
rotflmao.gif

I wonder where it'll actually end up. It's entertaining, if nothing else.
laugh.gif

Last edited:

NOBD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Anyone order the blue seersucker dress stripes yet? Mine is on the way. 

I ordered the swatch for the third time. I keep getting a different multi-colour seersucker. But this time, I'm sure they'll get it right. Hi @luxire. :)

Looking forward to seeing pics of your shirt, MrJ.

benjamin831

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks Spurious!

PS. Does anybody know what causes a bump of fabric right below the collar?

Last edited:

CruzAzul

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Does anybody know which fabric was used for this pair of pants?

That's almost certainly the copper chino, which I had made into cargo pants:

If I'm honest it's a bit wrinkle-prone. But I've been spoiled by wrinkle-resistant fabrics.

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Finally....some new Twill Chinos. They are all amazing, none of them have a shine, though the image may suggest so. Very good collection of earthen tones.

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Use code SUMMERCOOL for 20% Discount on the newly added chinos and the chambray. This weekend only.

Nakedsnake

Reaction score
+1

The Blue Denim Slubby Chambray is maybe worth looking at. It's a bit thinner than the Brembana, but texture is good. But I have to see a picture in natural light first, since my swatch seems to have a greenish-greyish hue, almost like the Brembana swatch, which is apparently not the case when you look at the shirts.

I wish Luxire would stock a slightly denser all-cotton version of the Cotton-Linen: Blue Chambray for fall/winter, since texture and color are exactly what I am looking for.

Thanks for the info and the photos. One I saw the price increase, I actually started checking out the blue denim slubby chambray, as well as the dark indigo denim chambray.

If anyone has photos of either of these, ( it would be great if you had the Navy chambray brembana too) would you be able to post some pictures of them? Either fit pics, or just pictures of the shirts in natural light.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads