• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Soft Charcoal Grey

1654547721063.png

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Luxire makes the best jeans in the world - highest quality Japanese denim, copper hardware from US, Italy and Japan, chain stitch using traditional machines, not to mention the high waist and custom fit.
What we lack is the fade washing infrastructure, hopefully we will have a state-of-the-art system soon.

1654548049197.png

CJWright

Reaction score
Had other members asking about Luxire suiting services.

this is my first attempt at a Luxire suit after many pants and 1 x sports coat.

This was the very reasonably priced VBC Navy Twill cloth. 4 button DB with single pleat high waisted dress pants. I used the try at home service and had a first fitting sent to my address. All in it was about $700usd and took 6 or so weeks.

I am happy with the outcome and would recommend.

Attachments

• EA8FAF89-663A-45F1-8CEB-583EEC0E9D8B.jpeg
    EA8FAF89-663A-45F1-8CEB-583EEC0E9D8B.jpeg
    137.8 KB · Views: 204

chickene

Reaction score
Had other members asking about Luxire suiting services.

this is my first attempt at a Luxire suit after many pants and 1 x sports coat.

This was the very reasonably priced VBC Navy Twill cloth. 4 button DB with single pleat high waisted dress pants. I used the try at home service and had a first fitting sent to my address. All in it was about $700usd and took 6 or so weeks.

I am happy with the outcome and would recommend.

Looks good. Is the high trouser hem intentional?

Bersabee

Reaction score
I originally ordered the Stone Twill Chino as I liked the fabric. It appears I got a different fabric (as seen compared to the sample).

I understand there may be slight color differences between batches, but this fabric is heavier (~10oz) and the weave looks a touch different. By feel, the fabric sample is much softer and lighter (both in weight and color). I'd wager I was probably sent the ivory chino but even then the color seems off (compared to online images - don't have a sample of this).

I've tried reaching out via email but my questions regarding the fabric seem to have been completely ignored...

Side note - the fabric used is pretty nice tho. I would more just like to know what the fabric sample fabric is as I'm looking to get pants made in that one

Attachments

• Fabric 2.jpg
    Fabric 2.jpg
    401.6 KB · Views: 191
  • Fabric 1.jpg
    Fabric 1.jpg
    320.5 KB · Views: 140

hysteria

Reaction score
I originally ordered the Stone Twill Chino as I liked the fabric. It appears I got a different fabric (as seen compared to the sample).

I understand there may be slight color differences between batches, but this fabric is heavier (~10oz) and the weave looks a touch different. By feel, the fabric sample is much softer and lighter (both in weight and color). I'd wager I was probably sent the ivory chino but even then the color seems off (compared to online images - don't have a sample of this).

I've tried reaching out via email but my questions regarding the fabric seem to have been completely ignored...

Side note - the fabric used is pretty nice tho. I would more just like to know what the fabric sample fabric is as I'm looking to get pants made in that one

That's too bad. They should refund you the fees and make you a new pair.

Proleet

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i am sure they’ll sort it properly with you. I’ve had this situation before and was always solved quite amicably

SmoothLefty

Reaction score
@luxire

I have several shirts from you (I think I"m up to eight now) and I'm finally ready to dip my toe into MTM/MTO trousers. I'm looking for a summer/lightweight dress trouser in a stone/cream color. Can you make a few recommendations? Thanks!

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@luxire

I have several shirts from you (I think I"m up to eight now) and I'm finally ready to dip my toe into MTM/MTO trousers. I'm looking for a summer/lightweight dress trouser in a stone/cream color. Can you make a few recommendations? Thanks!

Genoa chinos should be a good option to begin with.
We do also have some good linen in cream/light tan.

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
What makes the Genoa trousers special? Where is the fabric sourced from?

In our experience, it has takes us years to get our offering right in many of our products. For chinos, we really liked Brisbane Moss Shakespeare, but lacked stretch. We approached the weaver and after a few iterations, we got it right. Genoa fabrics are custom woven for us.

Genoa fabrics are the perfect twill chino, just right for summer wear. They have a hint of stretch for added comfort, do not overly crease, are machine washable and available in 40 shades. Very versatile in styling, can be cut quite casual as well as summer dressy. The cloth as well as the shade are quite durable.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 31 11.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads