• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

onbooze

Reaction score
Did anyone pick up the long shirt from this past F/W in a 46 and have measurements? I'm looking at maybe picking one up but the shop doesn't have any sizing info, and I'm generally in between a 46 and 48 and trying to figure out if this size will work for me.

Hey I have one. I'm traveling this week but can take measurements a week from today!

sissypee

Reaction score
^ thanks but I should have been more clearer - only looking for the 100% cotton

Edit: nvm, I'm stupid - it's on the webstore

Last edited:

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I want this SO much, but I cannot find a 52. I'm sure I'd seen a black or navy 52 somewhere but after going through all my bookmarks I can't find anything. Not even the webshop, the corner or Ssense picked up a 52 and those are usually pretty reliable for getting bigger sizes. Any help would be appreciated, I would prefer this colour but would consider anything.

https://www.carson-street.com/lemaire/shop/new-arrivals/product/9450/zippedblouson

JackoDo

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can purchase this pair of pants (in the Wool-Cotton blend) in North America? Would anyone be willing to proxy them for me, if not? The fabric blend is just so much nicer than that which is currently on SSENSE at the moment. Also, the cut reminds me of InuYasha - gotta cater to the child in me, here. Let me know!

Maxwellll

Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads