• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Surprisingly good Lemaire buy over at Carson Street. Still lacking 52 tops but I was expecting them to pick up maybe 5 or pieces tops.
https://www.carson-street.com/brands/lemaire

Has me porter dropped Lemaire? It's still listed under brands and I assumed they just didn't stock anything for FW due to the production issues Lemaire had for that season but there's still nothing for this season either.

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Barneys warehouse have the FW suit coat in 48,50 & 52 for 50% off just FYI

leeba

Reaction score
Surprisingly good Lemaire buy over at Carson Street. Still lacking 52 tops but I was expecting them to pick up maybe 5 or pieces tops.
https://www.carson-street.com/brands/lemaire

Has me porter dropped Lemaire? It's still listed under brands and I assumed they just didn't stock anything for FW due to the production issues Lemaire had for that season but there's still nothing for this season either.

Carson is slowly killing it with the brand pickups (well, relative to their old selves), FW16 in-store should be pretty good.

For Lemaire, more flowy S/S suit coat looks super nice, was hoping he'd do something similar but lined/slightly thicker garbadine for FW16 but dunno if that was in the show

ThaiToast

Reaction score
Did anyone pick up the long shirt from this past F/W in a 46 and have measurements? I'm looking at maybe picking one up but the shop doesn't have any sizing info, and I'm generally in between a 46 and 48 and trying to figure out if this size will work for me.

hayaoyamaneko

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a Lemaire mainline pant, SS or AW, that has a cut closest to the wool blend cashmere relaxed pants from the Uniqlo collab?

Also I'm selling a pair of AW14 boots if anyone is interested, link in my sig.

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My guess would be the elasticated mainline pants which the colab version was based on. I have a pair from last summer and the are fairly similar except I find the mainline pants have a slightly wider leg (and of course shorter inseam).

JackoDo

Reaction score
If anyone is looking to let go of some Lemaire outerwear - particularity a kaftan - hit me up?!

other-shop

Reaction score
20% off Lemaire SS16 at Other Shop - Online Now.

Use code FRIENDS20.

VAT is automatically removed for Non EU customers.

Shipping is free for EU, USA and UK over £150.

Best.

O/s

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 81 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 83 37.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.4%

Forum statistics

Threads