• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

NickInTO

Reaction score
Just wanted to thank Kent and his team. I placed my first order for a silk knit tie and pocket square a while back. The package seems to have been lost somewhere along the border of the U.S. and Canada. The customer service was great - fast responses to my emails, and they sent a replacement package promptly. Just received my awesome tie and square, but beyond that, it's so nice to deal with a business that makes customer service a priority.

unjung

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Trail suit fit pics. Lighting is terrible. I may retake for that reason alone.

Other than that though, the fit is quite good. I'm 5'11", 175 lbs, and this is a 40R. I suspect alterations will be minor. I haven't heard back from Aaron/Kent yet, and I have my own ideas for what needs to be done, but I look forward to their thoughts as well.

Edit: Err, yes, I recognize I am wearing walnut shoes with a charcoal suit. I grabbed the first shoe in my closet.

Last edited:

GradSchooler

Reaction score
Anyone have Kent's navy knit tie? I'm wondering how dark a navy it is. Is it a true navy (like midnight navy) or a medium navy?

topos

Reaction score
Anyone have Kent's navy knit tie? I'm wondering how dark a navy it is. Is it a true navy (like midnight navy) or a medium navy?
i have both the black and navy knits, and they're easily distinguishable. the colors on his site are pretty true.

rc121

Reaction score
Anyone here have experience with both KW polos and suit supply polos? Mainly wondering about whether they fit similarly, thanks

unjung

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Aaron's comments to me:

Jacket
Shoulder width looks good, Please double check
What is causing the lump in the left coat shoulder? I don't see it when you are in shirtsleeves.
Buttoning point looks good. Please double check. The buttoning point should be at the narrowest part of your waist. Look at the side of the jacket and see where it curves in the most.
Sleeve length +0.5 cm. Please double check. With your arms laying naturally at your side, your shirt sleeve should end at the third joint (base joint) of your thumb. The jacket sleeve should end 1.5 cm above that.
Bicep -1 cm. This will narrow the sleeve slightly.
Cuff width -1 cm, if you feel it is too wide.
Armhole -1 cm, if the armhole is not currently rubbing against your armpit.
Lower collar -1 cm. This will take care of the excess fabric on the back, right below the collar.
Back chest (armpit to armpit) -1 cm
Waist -1cm.
Coat front +1
Jacket length -1.5 cm. Please double check. It should cover your butt completely.

Trousers
How does the waist and rise feel? Those are common adjustments
Seat +1 cm
Thigh +0.5 cm
Leg angle adjustment to improve rear trouser line
If you'll measure how long you want the inseam to be, we can hem the trousers for you. It may be more accurate to measure another pair of trousers that fit you well.

HughJ

Reaction score

Aaron's comments to me:

Seems reasonable, but I would consider leaving the cuff width as is if you ever wear double cuffs. That's also a lot off the back length for me, but I'm guessing you want to play with the balance a bit, right? The only suggestion I'd make is to lessen the trouser taper from the knee down so that you can go a little longer without introducing more break.

hookem12387

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
There's a navy that a few people have gotten here and really liked. It's a little lighter, and if I remember correctly, really brightens up in the sun. Anyone remember the fabric number? Thanks

Beatlegeuse

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

There's a navy that a few people have gotten here and really liked. It's a little lighter, and if I remember correctly, really brightens up in the sun. Anyone remember the fabric number? Thanks

TR7089. I have it and still wear it fairly often, great fabric

GradSchooler

Reaction score
Anyone every gotten a suit made with pleated pants? I'm considering doing a single pleat but would like to see what it looks like first.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads