• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Japanese Online Stores Proxy Service ZenMarket.jp - Official Affiliate Vendor

yunBW

Reaction score
Yes, just like that. They even have something called "delayed bid" which will only bid in the last few minutes of the auction.
Is delayed bid the same as sniper bid or should I try to bid real time at the last min?

Just don't be surprised when seller does not ship the item you won and relists it. In Japan winning bid is not binding for the seller. The offer to sell is not a contract in Japan.
thanks I have heard that. I guess I’ll hope for the best for my upcoming bids

Patek

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is delayed bid the same as sniper bid or should I try to bid real time at the last min?

They are one and the same. You can always bid in real time at the last minute

hoodog

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi All!
Our sincere apologies for the recent lack of posts in the forum as of late, the SNS/Marketing team has been extremely busy supporting other departments within ZenMarket during these difficult times.

As some of you may already know, COVID created somewhat of a domino effect that has not only caused delays for international shipping services we partner with, but also led to us having processing delays in our warehouses.
We are really sorry for any of you that have faced any delays with us lately.

Thankfully we have good news!
All parcels that are currently facing processing delays will be taken care of and processed by the 31st of July. This means you can expect us to return to normal operations within the first week of August.

If you would like more details about the delays and the measures we are taking to eliminate delays and improve our internal processing times, you can check out the new blog we recently posted for all the details.

Again, the team here is very sorry for any delays that may have been experienced during this time, but we are happy to announce that they will be coming to an end shortly.

Thank you to all of you that have been patient with us!

I am sorry to say that despite these measures, operations at Zenmarket are still very slow. It takes a long time to get replies to messages, some messages never get replied to, long time for items to be registered as received at warehouse (several days) even though the item has in fact been received at the warehouse etc.

I hope this will get better soon as I am otherwise a happy and returning Zenmarket customer.

yunBW

Reaction score
Quick question the end time displayed for each yahoo auction is base on japan time or the time of the user viewing the auction?

yunBW

Reaction score
It's common practice for y!jp to extend an auction for 5 minutes after the last bid, just FYI.
I really don’t understand the concept of how a seller can keep doing time extensions of 5 mins more than 2 times at the end of the bid... it’s like what’s the point of bidding time after all those extensions

Hanto

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just FYI Zenmarket is running about 2 weeks behind on packing. Item arrived at warehouse and packing started on the 8th, and to shipped today (23rd).

KaleidoscopicK

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My most recent package took about a week to pack. Thankfully EMS is back to normal speed, even when factoring in the impending holiday season slowdowns.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads