1. MEGA EASTER EGG HUNT has started now! There will be $50, $100 eggs and a Golden Egg with a pair of St. Crispin's brown oxford shoes from Skoaktiebolaget inside!
  2. Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.

Japanese Online Stores Proxy Service ZenMarket.jp - Official Affiliate Vendor

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by zenmarket, Feb 14, 2016.

1. zenmarket

zenmarket Senior Member Affiliate Vendor

[​IMG]

Dear Styleforum users!

Today, we are excited to introduce our service, ZenMarket, which has recently become officially affiliated with Styleforum.

Some of you might have already heard of or used our service to make purchases from Japanese online stores. If you do not know about us, we will explain in detail how our system works and why you should shop with ZenMarket.

ZenMarket is a proxy shopping service based in Japan. We help our customers buy goods from Japan, including men’s fashion! As many of you would know, Japanese menswear is in a league of their own due to the excellent quality and wonderful creativity of their designs. From KAPITAL to Momotaro jeans, Japanese menswear has taken the fashion world by storm.

Why Buy Japanese Menswear With ZenMarket

1. They are difficult to find outside of Japan. If you are able to find them, they are usually very expensive or sell out quickly. Many Japanese designers also like to release Japan-exclusive designs and collaborations. ZenMarket can help you to buy these items directly from Japan and ship it to you at lower costs. You can even find fantastic deals on new and rare items on Yahoo Auctions!

2. Many Japanese online stores have websites only in Japanese, making it difficult to navigate for non-native speakers. Even with Google Translate, it can be challenging to search, make an order and arrange for shipping. By using ZenMarket, you can bypass all of this and use our website, which is available in 7 different languages (!) to manage your orders.

3. Many Japanese stores do not ship abroad. You will need a proxy shopping service like ZenMarket to purchase from these stores!

Why Choose ZenMarket

• Low and Transparent Fees: We charge a flat 300JPY service fee per item. There are no hidden fees, system fees or any other fees that you will be surprised by. For an item, you will pay the cost of the item, shipping costs, the service fee and any customs fees (if applicable).

• Free Consolidation: If you want to buy from several shops, you can consolidate your purchases into one package absolutely free of charge! This means you can save tons on shipping.

• Free Shipping Insurance: When shipping via EMS, AVIA or SAL (excluding small packet), we cover all your insurance fees.

How To Use ZenMarket

Our system is simple and easy to use. You can shop thousands of online shops, bid on Yahoo Auctions or browse any of our integrated marketplaces (Amazon JP, Rakuten, Yahoo Shopping).

[​IMG]
    If you are new to ZenMarket, please read our tutorial to find out how to use our system!​

It is likely that you will be using Yahoo Auctions quite often, as it is one of the best places to get fantastic deals on Japanese menswear. You can find vintage and rare items in almost-new conditions at unbelievable prices on Yahoo Auctions. If you need help using Yahoo Auctions on ZenMarket, please see our tutorial here.

Buying From Select Stores?

We have tutorials for these Japanese menswear online stores and are constantly adding more! Please let us know if there is a store you want us to make a tutorial for.

Want to browse Japanese menswear?

You may be new to the wonderful world of Japanese menswear, or maybe you would like to explore it further. Regardless, here is a list of brands that you should check out! These links will bring you to Yahoo Auctions.

1. A Bathing Ape (BAPE)
    2. ADDICT Clothes Japan
    3. Blackmeans
    4. cav empt
    5. Commes des Garcons
    6. Engineered Garments
    7. Evisu
    8. FACETASM
    9. Fine Creek Leather
    10. fragment design
    11. Issey Miyake
    12. Junya Watanabe
    13. KAPITAL
    14. KENZO
    15. KURO
    16. Mastermind
    17. nanamica (also where you find a lot of TNF Purple Label stuff)
    18. NEEDLES
    19. NEIGHBORHOOD
    20. NexusVII
    21. NUMBER (N)INE
    22. Onitsuka Tiger
    23. SOPHNET
    24. TAKAHIROMIYASHITAThesoloist
    25. Takeo Kikuchi
    26. UNDERCOVER
    27. visvim
    28. Wacko Maria
    29. White Mountaineering
    30. WTAPS
    31. Y2
    32. Yohji Yamamoto

Read More About Japanese Menswear

Want to get started on ZenMarket?

Use code CDCAB78C to get 600JPY off your first purchase!

Last edited: Mar 19, 2019

2. baltimoron

baltimoron Distinguished Member

Nice! I've used Zenmarket quite a bit and I've always been happy with the service. I once asked the zenmarket team to send a sizing email to a store on my behalf and they took care of it without a problem. Glad to see you guys on SF!

3. CityMap

CityMap Senior Member

can you do the reverse? I live in Japan and want some one to proxy things from US or Europe.

4. ManofKent

ManofKent Distinguished Member

I've used zenmarket a lot over the past few months and been impressed with the service.

I've had the odd seller refuse to use a proxy service, but that's rare.
    The English translation sometimes disappears for a few hours for no obvious reason.

Searching can be a little frustrating - I've got used to using 'Court' for coat on Yahoo, but I'm sure I'm missing a few tricks - if anyone's got any to share I'm always grateful.

5. zenmarket

Dear baltimoron,

Thank you so much for using our service.
    We look forward to helping you again soon!

6. zenmarket

Dear CityMap,

Unfortunately we only offer proxy service from Japan to other countries and we don't do the reverse.

Hope you kindly understand this.

7. zenmarket

Dear ManofKent,

Thank you for using our service.
    We use Google translation. "Court" and "Coat" are pronounced as same in Japanese, so the translator might not be able to distinguish.
    If you have any problems about reading the translation, please feel free to contact us from your account.

8. ManofKent

For UK users (I can't speak for the rest of the world) the SAL small packet option is worth considering - I've found it just as quick as the standard Airmail service, rarely taking much more than a week. EMS is quicker (around 4 days in my experience), if you're in a real hurry, but SAL is remarkably quick and is delivered by Royal Mail, rather than Parcelforce.

9. baltimoron

baltimoron Distinguished Member

I personally just search the designer's name in the sitewide search and just sort by new and then check in the morning while eating breakfast. Searching by Y! JP sublisted categories for the designer is faster, but sometimes people list thing in weird categories that you wouldn't see (like listing in the sitewide sweaters category). This isn't consistent, but sometimes at the bottom of the page, looking at the related items can reveal some listings I would have never seen.

10. hayaoyamaneko

hayaoyamaneko Senior Member

I find when I use FromJapan, when I ask them to repack my orders into smaller boxes they still end up sending me shirts, pants, etc. in bigger than needed boxes. How much does this affect shipping costs? It usually seems to cost 4000-6000 yen for shipping to Canada.

The one time I directly ordered a shirt off Rakuten the shipping came out to 1000 yen and they sent it in a very thin envelope, which was perfect.

Does Zenmarket have a repacking service to save space/reduce shipping costs?

11. flowcharts

flowcharts Senior Member

@hayaoyamaneko they do. I've only had to use it a couple times but it was well-done and costs were reasonable.

12. ManofKent

I've no complaints about their packing - packets have always been strong enough (shirts typically come in a strong mailer, wrapped in cellophane/plastic bags first) and not excessively sized. I've not needed to use their re-enforced service.

13. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

I've used a few services, and this is the service that I personally use. In terms of fees, it's hard to do better, as long as your item can be bought directly from an auction or webstore. I always use the EMS service. Something else might be better for other locations.

Cheers,

Fok.

14. FrankCowperwood

FrankCowperwood Distinguished Member

This is good to know about.

15. mythage

mythage Distinguished Member

Great to have you guys here. I've been using From Japan but will give you guys a shot. Just wondering if you can declare your own value on the customs form like From Japan allows?