• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Japanese Online Stores Proxy Service ZenMarket.jp - Official Affiliate Vendor

zenmarket

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
mqkBrBbrMPdrkHynzQ7PdYaopwbhX-UQEsUItOSUeEfNx9JHKKEG8DWjFiUdQC-k1LYaDch9PD5-YckRsqzz2IC9VLNBBJ-R4L5LU6D_l3opHn4OJuVuOq5k0KZ-EldVa7ay3Lu7

Dear Styleforum users!

Today, we are excited to introduce our service, ZenMarket, which has recently become officially affiliated with Styleforum.

Some of you might have already heard of or used our service to make purchases from Japanese online stores. If you do not know about us, we will explain in detail how our system works and why you should shop with ZenMarket.

ZenMarket is a proxy shopping service based in Japan. We help our customers buy goods from Japan, including men’s fashion! As many of you would know, Japanese menswear is in a league of their own due to the excellent quality and wonderful creativity of their designs. From KAPITAL to Momotaro jeans, Japanese menswear has taken the fashion world by storm.

Why Buy Japanese Menswear With ZenMarket

1. They are difficult to find outside of Japan. If you are able to find them, they are usually very expensive or sell out quickly. Many Japanese designers also like to release Japan-exclusive designs and collaborations. ZenMarket can help you to buy these items directly from Japan and ship it to you at lower costs. You can even find fantastic deals on new and rare items on Yahoo Auctions!

2. Many Japanese online stores have websites only in Japanese, making it difficult to navigate for non-native speakers. Even with Google Translate, it can be challenging to search, make an order and arrange for shipping. By using ZenMarket, you can bypass all of this and use our website, which is available in 7 different languages (!) to manage your orders.

3. Many Japanese stores do not ship abroad. You will need a proxy shopping service like ZenMarket to purchase from these stores!

Why Choose ZenMarket

• Low and Transparent Fees: We charge a flat 300JPY service fee per item. There are no hidden fees, system fees or any other fees that you will be surprised by. For an item, you will pay the cost of the item, shipping costs, the service fee and any customs fees (if applicable).

• Free Consolidation: If you want to buy from several shops, you can consolidate your purchases into one package absolutely free of charge! This means you can save tons on shipping.

• Free Shipping Insurance: When shipping via EMS, AVIA or SAL (excluding small packet), we cover all your insurance fees.

How To Use ZenMarket

Our system is simple and easy to use. You can shop thousands of online shops, bid on Yahoo Auctions or browse any of our integrated marketplaces (Amazon JP, Rakuten, Yahoo Shopping).

If you are new to ZenMarket, please read our tutorial to find out how to use our system!​

It is likely that you will be using Yahoo Auctions quite often, as it is one of the best places to get fantastic deals on Japanese menswear. You can find vintage and rare items in almost-new conditions at unbelievable prices on Yahoo Auctions. If you need help using Yahoo Auctions on ZenMarket, please see our tutorial here.

Buying From Select Stores?

We have tutorials for these Japanese menswear online stores and are constantly adding more! Please let us know if there is a store you want us to make a tutorial for.

Want to browse Japanese menswear?

You may be new to the wonderful world of Japanese menswear, or maybe you would like to explore it further. Regardless, here is a list of brands that you should check out! These links will bring you to Yahoo Auctions.

1. A Bathing Ape (BAPE)
  2. ADDICT Clothes Japan
  3. Blackmeans
  4. cav empt
  5. Commes des Garcons
  6. Engineered Garments
  7. Evisu
  8. FACETASM
  9. Fine Creek Leather
  10. fragment design
  11. Issey Miyake
  12. Junya Watanabe
  13. KAPITAL
  14. KENZO
  15. KURO
  16. Mastermind
  17. nanamica (also where you find a lot of TNF Purple Label stuff)
  18. NEEDLES
  19. NEIGHBORHOOD
  20. NexusVII
  21. NUMBER (N)INE
  22. Onitsuka Tiger
  23. SOPHNET
  24. TAKAHIROMIYASHITAThesoloist
  25. Takeo Kikuchi
  26. UNDERCOVER
  27. visvim
  28. Wacko Maria
  29. White Mountaineering
  30. WTAPS
  31. Y2
  32. Yohji Yamamoto

Read More About Japanese Menswear

Want to get started on ZenMarket?

Use code CDCAB78C to get 600JPY off your first purchase!

Last edited:

baltimoron

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nice! I've used Zenmarket quite a bit and I've always been happy with the service. I once asked the zenmarket team to send a sizing email to a store on my behalf and they took care of it without a problem. Glad to see you guys on SF!

ManofKent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've used zenmarket a lot over the past few months and been impressed with the service.

I've had the odd seller refuse to use a proxy service, but that's rare.
The English translation sometimes disappears for a few hours for no obvious reason.

Searching can be a little frustrating - I've got used to using 'Court' for coat on Yahoo, but I'm sure I'm missing a few tricks - if anyone's got any to share I'm always grateful.

zenmarket

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Nice! I've used Zenmarket quite a bit and I've always been happy with the service. I once asked the zenmarket team to send a sizing email to a store on my behalf and they took care of it without a problem. Glad to see you guys on SF!
Dear baltimoron,

Thank you so much for using our service.
We look forward to helping you again soon!

zenmarket

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
can you do the reverse? I live in Japan and want some one to proxy things from US or Europe.
Dear CityMap,

Unfortunately we only offer proxy service from Japan to other countries and we don't do the reverse.

Hope you kindly understand this.

zenmarket

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I've used zenmarket a lot over the past few months and been impressed with the service.

I've had the odd seller refuse to use a proxy service, but that's rare.
The English translation sometimes disappears for a few hours for no obvious reason.

Searching can be a little frustrating - I've got used to using 'Court' for coat on Yahoo, but I'm sure I'm missing a few tricks - if anyone's got any to share I'm always grateful.
Dear ManofKent,

Thank you for using our service.
We use Google translation. "Court" and "Coat" are pronounced as same in Japanese, so the translator might not be able to distinguish.
If you have any problems about reading the translation, please feel free to contact us from your account.

ManofKent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For UK users (I can't speak for the rest of the world) the SAL small packet option is worth considering - I've found it just as quick as the standard Airmail service, rarely taking much more than a week. EMS is quicker (around 4 days in my experience), if you're in a real hurry, but SAL is remarkably quick and is delivered by Royal Mail, rather than Parcelforce.

baltimoron

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I personally just search the designer's name in the sitewide search and just sort by new and then check in the morning while eating breakfast. Searching by Y! JP sublisted categories for the designer is faster, but sometimes people list thing in weird categories that you wouldn't see (like listing in the sitewide sweaters category). This isn't consistent, but sometimes at the bottom of the page, looking at the related items can reveal some listings I would have never seen.

hayaoyamaneko

Reaction score
I find when I use FromJapan, when I ask them to repack my orders into smaller boxes they still end up sending me shirts, pants, etc. in bigger than needed boxes. How much does this affect shipping costs? It usually seems to cost 4000-6000 yen for shipping to Canada.

The one time I directly ordered a shirt off Rakuten the shipping came out to 1000 yen and they sent it in a very thin envelope, which was perfect.

Does Zenmarket have a repacking service to save space/reduce shipping costs?

ManofKent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I find when I use FromJapan, when I ask them to repack my orders into smaller boxes they still end up sending me shirts, pants, etc. in bigger than needed boxes. How much does this affect shipping costs? It usually seems to cost 4000-6000 yen for shipping to Canada.

The one time I directly ordered a shirt off Rakuten the shipping came out to 1000 yen and they sent it in a very thin envelope, which was perfect.

Does Zenmarket have a repacking service to save space/reduce shipping costs?

I've no complaints about their packing - packets have always been strong enough (shirts typically come in a strong mailer, wrapped in cellophane/plastic bags first) and not excessively sized. I've not needed to use their re-enforced service.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've used a few services, and this is the service that I personally use. In terms of fees, it's hard to do better, as long as your item can be bought directly from an auction or webstore. I always use the EMS service. Something else might be better for other locations.

Cheers,

Fok.

mythage

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Great to have you guys here. I've been using From Japan but will give you guys a shot. Just wondering if you can declare your own value on the customs form like From Japan allows?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 45 40.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 44 39.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 18 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 25 22.5%

Forum statistics

Threads