• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

CanadaCal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Are the laces on your site 2.5 or 3 mm flat waxed?

Nice sale BTW, wish I had extra $ right now. Would like a couple.

M1TSGUR1

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Justin,

I wear a UK 8.5 in Meermin lasts (Olfe, Hiro), 42.5 in Vass U last, UK 8.5 in Septieme Largeur 199 last, and UK 8.5 in Carmina Rain last.

What size would you recommend for your Medina oxfords? The same UK 8.5?

Thanks.

The Shoe Snob

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Justin,

I wear a UK 8.5 in Meermin lasts (Olfe, Hiro), 42.5 in Vass U last, UK 8.5 in Septieme Largeur 199 last, and UK 8.5 in Carmina Rain last.

What size would you recommend for your Medina oxfords? The same UK 8.5?

Thanks.

Based on that, I would say yes, stick with the uk8.5

rbhan12

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sadly, but maybe not so sadly, no boots in my size. Justin, when will those boots be released? Please use that color combination as it's absolutely fantastic! Only slight modification I would suggest is perhaps to have the pull tab start from upper part of shaft so that it doesn't protrude so far outward, such that only the finger loop is above the shaft. Other than that...take my money already!

The Shoe Snob

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Sadly, but maybe not so sadly, no boots in my size. Justin, when will those boots be released? Please use that color combination as it's absolutely fantastic! Only slight modification I would suggest is perhaps to have the pull tab start from upper part of shaft so that it doesn't protrude so far outward, such that only the finger loop is above the shaft. Other than that...take my money already! 

those boots in the picture above with Museum calf won't be released until a/w2016 I am afraid. That was just a sample that I got recently. I have already put my order in for this a/w collection so have to wait now until next year to make those....the pull tab is not usually that long, don't know why it came out like that

Shawl Lapel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

most of the actual sale shoes had a uk9.5 in stock. The samples and seconds were all odds and ends and don't think that there were in fact any uk9.5....sorry

Was just ribbing. Was hoping for the Rainier or Medina but there is a good selection of 9.5 available otherwise :)

The Shoe Snob

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Was just ribbing. Was hoping for the Rainier or Medina but there is a good selection of 9.5 available otherwise :)

I know you weren't being serious (in a harsh way)....think that both of those were out of 9.5 before the sale even started unfortunately.

NewStart

Reaction score
Justin, i think it may looks nicer when the sppedhooks and blind eyelets are rebalanced.

Otherwise gorgeous pair

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads