• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Shoe Snob

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

I'd rather have DHL send a bill than demand a check at delivery like UPS. Regardless, what US customers save with the free shipping should cover the duties levied by the carrier, so like you said, win-win. Thanks Justin :slayer:

Sounds good to me my friend. Just please leave in the notes section that you want us to use DHL and it shall be done.

Thanks as always for your support, it is much appreciated!

The Shoe Snob

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
We have just done a revamp of the website at www.jfitzpatrickfootwear.com

In the revamp we have made it so that not only is shipping free to the US and Canada using either DHL or UPS but you can also use Royal Mail to ship your shoes (which will add a cost though), with an dropdown box option for all 3.

I hope that this helps some of you that have had fears of ordering.

-Justin

Last edited:

Trqmaster

Reaction score
Love the new site! Great update and thanks for giving us, on this side of the pond, easy shipping options. I did notice however the removal of different currency options for viewing shoes. Is this a permanent change?

The Shoe Snob

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Love the new site! Great update and thanks for giving us, on this side of the pond, easy shipping options. I did notice however the removal of different currency options for viewing shoes. Is this a permanent change?

My pleasure!!

No its not permanent. We were having technical issues with the currency converter so my webguy removed it until he can fix it. XE currency on Google will give you a semi accurate exchange rate...

urban

Reaction score
I have been thinking of getting the black Madison loafer, but i have a question on sizing.

I am normally a UK9 for most UK shoes (Herring, Cheaney) and even 9 (for Carmina Rain last).
However i do have a higher instep.

Should I size up by 0.5 for the loafer or stay on UK9? Thanks for any advice.

The Shoe Snob

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

I have been thinking of getting the black Madison loafer, but i have a question on sizing.

I am normally a UK9 for most UK shoes (Herring, Cheaney) and even 9 (for Carmina Rain last).
However i do have a higher instep.

Should I size up by 0.5 for the loafer or stay on UK9? Thanks for any advice.

I believe that you also wrote me an email yes?

The problem will be the high instep and the fact that the loafers are meant to be quite snug. I don't think that the UK9 would work but then fear that the UK9.5 (which will probably be better in overall fit) just might pop off your heel. My loafers don't always fit everyone I am afraid to say....But we do accept returns if you want to attempt the 9.5.

urban

Reaction score
Thank you very much for your honest assessment. Kudos.

DinSko

Reaction score
Very nice! I would how ever lose the pull tab. I guess it serves a purpose, but looks over convenience:)

Trqmaster

Reaction score
Nice to see you are getting into museum. Seems to be getting quite popular these days.

FelixTheFinn

Reaction score
A new model that I am releasing (not in this color combo, not yet at least). Testing out some new leathers too: Ilcea Museum calf and Weinheimer Scotch grain.

What do you guys think? Thumbs up or down?

Thanks for your input

Justin

Those will be beautiful Justin, even in a different color combination! Any chance you will start offering shoes up to size 13 in the near future?

Felix

CanadaCal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Agreed, very nice design and combination of the 2 materials. Very sharp.

tomrakewell

Reaction score
A new model that I am releasing (not in this color combo, not yet at least). Testing out some new leathers too: Ilcea Museum calf and Weinheimer Scotch grain.

What do you guys think? Thumbs up or down?

Thanks for your input

Justin

Very nice indeed ... but why not this colour combination? Think they look great and would be a welcome addition to my collection.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads