J FitzPatrick Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by culverwood, Apr 12, 2013.

1. RogerP

RogerP Senior member

These are fantastic, exactly as-is.

2. urban

urban Senior member

Wouldn't a normal brown belt suffice?

3. RogerP

RogerP Senior member

Agreed. I've never felt the need to EXACTLY match shoes and belt.

4. The Shoe Snob

The Shoe Snob Affiliate Vendor Affiliate Vendor

Many people would struggle to put on a balmoral boot without a pull tab. It's simply a practical and necessary feature

Yes, I tried to not hop on the bandwagon (as I don't like to follow trends) but sometimes you have to give the people what they want. It is nice leather though, so there is no denying that. Will still try and do museums in colors that no one else is doing.

Unfortunately I will most likely never offer UK13 (US14) as RTW. It is simply too risky and thus not business smart. It will always be available as MTO however.

I will for A/W2016....2015 stock is already in production and nearly finished. I just got these as samples so it is too late to implement them into this seasons options...... I am showing them now to see how people react and thus to ensure that if I was to release them that they would be highly regarded.

A dark brown belt would suffice. There is not really a need to have an identical belt. Just saying....

5. clee1982

clee1982 Senior member

Personally think another color on the shaft would be better, museum is already "busy", the shaft has its own texture, so not sure what color would work, but something not as close as the one you have now

6. supplychainman

supplychainman Senior member

Can you shoot me a PM about the all white too. Those are niiiiiiiiiice.

7. The Shoe Snob

Thanks for your feedback Clee!

Will do!

8. The Shoe Snob

Dear All,

We have received a restock in our Magnolia cap toe oxford in the Antique Brown color for those that might be interested.

Also, remember that you are able to add indented (flush) toe taps to all shoe orders by going to the accessory section of the boutique and adding them as a product to your order.

Please also remember that shipping is FREE to the US and Canada with UPS and DHL....via Royal Mail costs an £30

http://www.jfitzpatrickfootwear.com/collections/oxford/products/magnolia-antique-brown-vocalou-calf

Best,

Justin, "The Shoe Snob"

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. The Shoe Snob

Our Summer Sale has just begun. There are lots of goodies in there (including some actual samples) so don't miss a chance to check it out.

As always shipping to the UK is free for all shoe purchases. On the sale, shipping costs £20 to all countries in the EU (incl. Norway and Switzerland), Canada and the USA for the purchase of 1 pair. If you purchase 2, then the shipping costs are waived (assuming you select DHL or UPS). Select countries such as Singapore, HK, and Australia are £30 for the purchase of 1 sale shoe, while purchasing 2 would drop it down to £20. We have re-opened shipping to Russia for those of you living there. They will incur the same costs as the countries stated before. Rest of World shipping is as always, £40 for all shoes.

Please also remember that as we are a small company and sale periods tend to be quite busy, so the sending out of the packages becomes delayed by a day or two, thus aiming to ship out no later than 3 days after purchase. And if you add toe taps to your order (which are a product in the accessory section of the site) they will delay shipment by one week.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. Farhad19620

Farhad19620 Senior member

These look good Justin, I would like them with a nice rubber sole if that was possible but that is mu choice.

11. Grammaton Cleric

Grammaton Cleric Senior member

Justin - if I'm a US 11, and a 10.5UK in EG 888/82, and a 10UK in C&J 337, what size would you recommend for the Madison Loafer? I assume 9.5?

12. The Shoe Snob

Based on that you should be my UK10.

13. Grammaton Cleric

Grammaton Cleric Senior member

Thanks. I assumed the loafers would fit a tad looser, but I'll go w/ your rec.

14. The Shoe Snob

My loafers actually run tight. I designed them as such so that people took their same size in oxfords as opposed to sizing down as many people do

15. rbhan12

rbhan12 Senior member

Justin those new boots look absolutely fantastic! I'll be sure to purchase a pair when you release them.