• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

NicNac

Reaction score
Good day,

My name is Nick and I live in the Great White North (Canada). I am in sales and can appreciate the craftsmanship and quality that go into certain products. My interests include cars, watches, writing instruments, premium denim, suits and now shoes.

I am interested in products that deserve a premium price but always challenge myself to find the best deal possible. I can spend days researching and waiting, until what I want goes on sale.

I recently used what I learned on this site to purchase my first pair of Allen Edmonds boots. I think that it is a great forum to learn from and for people to share their passion for certain things.

Thanks all for now. I am looking forward to share my opinions and experiences with you all!

Nick

Reaction score
Hello Gents,

I'm a college senior who is just entering the world of dressing nice on a semi-regular basis. I am working in the world of sports, so most days I am wearing sweats, but I like to look sharp when I go out as well as wearing suits on gameday.

I only have 2 suits at the moment, I like them both but I need to expand so at the least I don't wear them out to soon. I have ordered several shirts from Charles Tyrwhitt that I really like, and have about 10 ties of which I like 4 or 5 of them.

Any advice you gentlemen have on building a wardrobe on a VERY limited budget would be much appreciated.

Jon

bloodyj13

Reaction score
Hi everybody

This is Boris and I'm living in HK. I'm an admin staff of a real estate developer and a frequent flyer for business trip. Being a middle-aged, other than suits, my wardrobe tend to be occupied by blazer and jacket style clothing, therefore currently i'm exploring some good tailors and good fabric in HK for suit.

melvynt

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I'm Melvyn, and recently I've been into watches and fashion. Check out my Pinterest at melvyntay.

Rockhand

Reaction score
G'day, been lurking for a few weeks, so much great stuff on here.

Couple of years out of uni and currently living in Japan. Trying to take this opportunity to lift my fashion game a little.

Mostly wear business casual to work and streetwear outside.

Jonathan413

Reaction score
Hi I'm Jonathan from Hong Kong. I'm here to lose money (or earn which I'm not sure haha) and looking for some cool outfits.
I think I'm in the right place :)

CoveOps

Reaction score
Hi I'm Justin,

I love fashion, travelling and meeting new people.

I'm the blog manager for an underwear website, therefore, I can kind of be your reference in the industry, if you have any questions! ;)

Have a nice day!

baptiste

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I am Baptiste and I am from France, Paris. I usually read french forum and blog but I would like to enlarge my scope.
I am keen on shoes and sport jacket.
Kind regards
Baptiste

Dualonymous

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I am Zach and I live in Boise, Id. I Graduated from college in 2011 and continued to wear my graphic tee's and jeans, well I finally grew tired of that and wanted to start an actual wardrobe. Over the last few months I have added A couple of the Slim Fit Non Iron BR shirts, two merino crew neck sweaters, two pairs of BR chinos, a nice leather belt, brown and black dress shoes and a charcoal wool coat that goes to mid thigh. I have used a lot of the information from style forum in regards to my new wardrobe and finally signed up.

Thanks for the future help and the help I have already received,
Zach

Idreamofsakura

Reaction score
Greetings to everyone here,

I'm currently a MBA student in South Korea, (not Korean by the way), and looking for advice in fashion. I'm 28 and I'm looking to get into marketing in the future. A sense of style could help so if anyone as any good information for a 187cm, 100kg guy please let me know. Also thanks to all the previous members who have posted threads. You have made me see the evil in my ways. Here I thought Zegna was the envy of many only to find out its not. I've read Esquire Big Black Book and read blogs like the gentlemans gazette also. If anyone know where I can find high fashion on a low budget in South Korea please message me! Thank you all!

Reshi1

Reaction score
Reshi1 here. I joined simply for one reason: to find a specific jacket. I'm hoping I'll be successful!

pantaleon

Reaction score
Hello, hello!

I've received a lot of help from styleforum over the years as I've sought to improve myself but I've now reached a level of knowledge and seriousness about my own dress where participating actively makes more sense. I find much of my excitement and enthusiasm in regards to men's style has to do with textiles, materials & patterns, shoes, bags and bespoke clothing (since my body is shaped such that I can't even tailor most-off-the-rack clothing to fit me).

Currently, I'm a programmer living in Austin, TX and while I'm interested in a great many things, my main interests are bouldering and ballroom dancing.

kbadgley

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I joined mostly to take advantage of the great marketplace but after lurking on the other threads for a while have found a lot of good info on here too. I live in Columbus Ohio I'm into a lot of American made brands and have been beating a pair of baldwins into submission for about two years.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 39 15.0%

Forum statistics

Threads