• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

I broke up with my gf (general breakup thread)

Louis XIV

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Concerning the blonde bike rider, when I asked for her number she told me she had an exam two weeks ahead and it was going to be stressful for her beforehands.
Got the number monday, called her early friday evening. She did not answer the phone.
Waited till yesterday noon and send her a message "Dear x, hope you are doing fine. How is your preparation going? If you are interested and manage to have time, I'd like to invite you to have lunch/dinner with me this weekend. Wish you a lovely day. Louis XIV"
No response - number deleted.

Went to dinner with a friend, had some drinks at his place and went to a small club yesterday.
People were relaxed and there was a surprisingly good balance of females to males taking into account there are something like three times as many guys than girls in this city due to the technical university I am going to.
Spent some time dancing and had a few girls briefly approaching me, who sadly I had no interest in.
A shame that one of them had a really interesting looking friend but they moved away as soon as I did not react to the one approaching me.
Then this drunk guy stumbels across the dance floor, stepping on peoples feet and almost being punched by several guys who were protecting their friends.
So far so good, this guy ends up bothering a group of five girls by making weird dance moves right into their faces and persistently following them around even though they literally run away from him.
I step between the girls and this guy and tell him off and he gives me a free performance of his moves for 30s before he disappears.
The girls give me high fives and thank me for being aware of what was going on because "everyone else was just watching but nobody helped" I acknowledge with a grin :bigstar: and return to my friend who was consistently failing to get in touch with this lovely girl everybody in this club knew was all over him. :facepalm:
Some time passes and I end up dancing next to the group of girls again when another marsupial approaches one of them who wore a black and white top only to tell her she looked like a zebra, a very attractive zebra :crackup::brick:.
Obviously she is not interested and turns away from him but he persist to talk to her.
I step in once again and ask him if he thinks his pickup line was any good and after asking myself for what must have been five times whether I have ever seen a zebra before this guy too moves away.
So the zebra lady tells me that chivalry has become a rare treat and over the course of several minutes of smalltalk I get to know every of the girls but the one I find attractive :fu:
She is always the one furthest away in the group and whilst obviously enjoying herself a lot while dancing she just doesn't talk.
I excuse myself to go to the bar and upon return the girls are gone, no good-byes, they just left.

I really can only laugh to myself, my buddy and I were handed so many byes that evening and we both fucked it up royally, the two of us are real ******* losers :D
Maybe I should offer a bouncer service for attractive sinlge girl groups so they can at all times feel as if they have their older brother with them?:lol:

Last edited:

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Concerning the blonde bike rider, when I asked for her number she told me she had an exam two weeks ahead and it was going to be stressful for her beforehands.
Got the number monday, called her early friday evening. She did not answer the phone.
[COLOR=FF00AA]Waited till yesterday noon and send her a message "Dear x, hope you are doing fine. How is your preparation going? If you are interested and manage to have time, I'd like to invite you to have lunch/dinner with me this weekend. Wish you a lovely day. Louis XIV"
No response -
[/COLOR] number deleted.
Went to dinner with a friend, had some drinks at his place and went to a small club yesterday.
People were relaxed and there was a surprisingly good balance of females to males taking into account there are something like three times as many guys than girls in this city due to the technical university I am going to.
Spent some time dancing and had a few girls briefly approaching me, who sadly I had no interest in.
A shame that one of them had a really interesting looking friend but they moved away as soon as I did not react to the one approaching me.
Then this drunk guy stumbels across the dance floor, stepping on peoples feet and almost being punched by several guys who were protecting their friends.
So far so good, this guy ends up bothering a group of five girls by making weird dance moves right into their faces and persistently following them around even though they literally run away from him.
[COLOR=FF00AA]I step between the girls and this guy and tell him off and he gives me a free performance of his moves for 30s before he disappears.[/COLOR]
The girls give me high fives and thank me for being aware of what was going on because "everyone else was just watching but nobody helped" I acknowledge with a grin :bigstar: and return to my friend who was consistently failing to get in touch with this lovely girl everybody in this club knew was all over him. :facepalm:
Some time passes and I end up dancing next to the group of girls again when another marsupial approaches one of them who wore a black and white top only to tell her she looked like a zebra, a very attractive zebra :crackup::brick:.
Obviously she is not interested and turns away from him but he persist to talk to her.
[COLOR=FF00AA]I step in once again and ask him if he thinks his pickup line was any good and after asking myself for what must have been five times whether I have ever seen a zebra before this guy too moves away.[/COLOR]
So the zebra lady tells me that chivalry has become a rare treat and over the course of several minutes of smalltalk I get to know every of the girls but the one I find attractive :fu:
She is always the one furthest away in the group and whilst obviously enjoying herself a lot while dancing she just doesn't talk.
[COLOR=FF00AA]I excuse myself to go to the bar and upon return the girls are gone, no good-byes, they just left.[/COLOR]
I really can only laugh to myself, my buddy and I were handed so many byes that evening and we both fucked it up royally, the two of us are real ******* losers :D
Maybe I should offer a bouncer service for attractive sinlge girl groups so they can at all times feel as if they have their older brother with them?:lol:

:brick:

Very lame bro!
You are what some people call a tool!

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Ironic that Lasbar and Ter are critiquing this guy considering they both fail so horribly with the ladies.

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Fang66

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Ironic that Lasbar and Ter are critiquing this guy considering they both fail so horribly with the ladies.

It's easy to be a winner with the ladies if they are imaginary.

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Lasbar, how many have you slept with? If it reaches half of my number, I will eat my hat..

Louis XIV

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

"Defend the weak, protect both young and old, never desert your friends. Give justice to all, be fearless in battle and always ready to defend the right."

Last edited:

Fang66

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Prepare your salt and pepper..:slayer:

Lasbar, I would guess that Neo's number is one whose square is less than or equal to zero.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Andyh78