• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

niidawg3

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Work
0630f0e9.jpg

Play
415f338d.jpg

more on the dark side​

NewYorkIslander

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Last wear before B&S for this altered until I can't be altered no more navy seersucker
inlove.gif
I do love the coat, but I've just grown too big for it, as evident from the flaring vents...this will be perfect for a slim 38 or a 36.
spam[1].gif

IMG_0400.jpg

IMG_0402.jpg

IMG_0404.jpg

IMG_0403.jpg

archetypal_yuppie

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by timotune
just came back from a long, but very nice day.

tumblr_lm2uof9iG51qapbr2o1_500.jpg

tumblr_lm2up4DDeV1qapbr2o1_500.jpg

tumblr_lm2upuAMrm1qapbr2o1_500.jpg

tumblr_lm2uqxAVVP1qapbr2o1_500.jpg

tumblr_lm2urvCmyN1qapbr2o1_500.jpg

tumblr_lm2ussR3wC1qapbr2o1_500.jpg

Are people afraid to pipe up, or do most people here actually believe these pants aren't too short by several inches?

Say what you will about being curteous, but if criticism is not fostered, then things that look ridiculous will not be beaten back.

Navi

Reaction score
Originally Posted by SpooPoker
Might crosspost in conservative business dress today.
lol8[1].gif

4e1bf31c.jpg

3646fb0a.jpg

3e32eb3c.jpg

010235ea.jpg

i swear you could wear anything and it would be awesome. That tie has to be one of my favorite Panta's ever made (it is panta right?), wish I was around when they were sold.
frown.gif

Also deets and pic of square please! I would ask for jacket deets but I have a feeling it's Isaia or Kiton and if so, I don't want to know.
confused.gif

acridsheep

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by archetypal_yuppie
Are people afraid to pipe up, or do most people here actually believe these pants aren't too short by several inches?

Say what you will about being curteous, but if criticism is not fostered, then things that look ridiculous will not be beaten back.

It's hard to tell with all of the Richard Simmons moves.

MBreinin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

What is even more ridiculous than the fit is the fact that he posted 97 pictures of it, and you gave him a full requote.
lol8[1].gif

I don't like the pants, but they are really, really tapered and supposed to look like that. I like the tie though.

Mike

Navi

Reaction score
Are people afraid to pipe up, or do most people here actually believe these pants aren't too short by several inches? Say what you will about being curteous, but if criticism is not fostered, then things that look ridiculous will not be beaten back.
uh pretty sure he's going for the negative break look, so they are that short on purpose. e: what the **** is with that pose though? do you just stand like that all the time or something?

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by upr_crust
IMGP06231015x1280.jpg

The tie/PS combo looks a bit "too close for comfort, not close enough to match" to my eye.

Originally Posted by SpooPoker
Might crosspost in conservative business dress today.
lol8[1].gif

4e1bf31c.jpg

3646fb0a.jpg

3e32eb3c.jpg

010235ea.jpg
[/spoiler]

I think the lower angle is working. As for the fit, love the top half textures.

Originally Posted by JPQ
It's been a while....

WAYWRN110531.jpg
[/spoiler]

I'm a sucker for the green trousers.

Originally Posted by Orgetorix
DSCF7772.jpg
DSCF7775.jpg

Tie looks a bit too narrow for the collar for my taste. More satisfying in the scrunched-up close-up pic.

Originally Posted by MBreinin
TrainingDay1.JPG

TrainingDay2.JPG
Good stuff.

Originally Posted by niidawg3
Work
0630f0e9.jpg

Play
415f338d.jpg
"Work" is workin'!

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Thanks everyone - I was really digging this myself today. Holdfast - shoes and belt were not plum, the belt is navy croc, the shoes navy Gieves & Hawkes. Navi - Tie is Panta, PS is Brunello, shirt Tom Ford. You dont want to know the rest
smile.gif
Its so nice to finally have warm weather!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members