• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

VictorSF

Reaction score
Today:

/\ /\ /\
Apologies - collar shirt has moved to the side when I tie a tie.
It was necessary to fix this, but I did not do it on time.

I noticed it only in photographs. I - a real simp.
shog[1].gif
biggrin.gif

Pliny

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Some Autumn shades. Not too happy with the jacket fit...
DSC_0325.JPG

like this jacket very much- me, i'd fit the waist a little and lop the sleeves, but concept and cloth love it

what's not to like? awsm

Last edited:

upr_crust

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Returning to work after a long weekend.

Suit - BB Fitzgerald
Shirt - Thomas Pink
Tie - Ferragamo
PS - no name
Cufflinks - The Custom Shop
Boots - BB Peal

IMGP1181446x1280.jpg

IMGP1182652x1280.jpg

IMGP11781128x1280.jpg

IMGP11791012x1280.jpg

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Reunited and it feels so good...
43a49cbf.jpg

150d6b73.jpg

136dcb4e.jpg

dfa1aafd.jpg

By the way, I'm in the semi-finals in the StyleForum battle to the death thread over in DT. I'm representing MC against Rambo and would appreciate some support aka votes over there. :fistbump:

Last edited:

DerekS

Guyliner
Reaction score

good go at it. you need some cufflinks... and neck lipo. come see me.
F*CK YOU. ;) you guys are gona make me anorexic. :lol:
The suggestions/feedback you got from other members made sense, but this is my favourite outfit of yours. A more "autumny" fabric for the jacket with a bit more texture (but same colour) would have been great, but apart from that: everything else looks very nice: harmonious, simple but interesting. From shirt (great blue for this outfit, a lighter blue would have made the top of the outfit too light), to tie (great colour and texture, beautiful against the shirt, and a link to the bottom of the outfit), to PS (not matchy, and helps to darken up the top a bit), to trousers, to shoes.
thanks a ton. I actually put a lot of thought into the colors, however, If i had solid trous, i think that may have been a bit better. I just thought with everything a solid color, a pattern was needed somewhere other than the pocket square
Colours fits well together.
thanks!
Your collar spread is too great on your shirt. or lose the tie, and even then the collar spread is too great. So, wrong shirt, correct colour.
ill have to disagree on the spread. just a matter of personal taste. I much prefer a cutaway collar.
^ Disagree, i think it looks great
thank you!
like this jacket very much- me, i'd fit the waist a little and lop the sleeves, but concept and cloth love it what's not to like? awsm
this looks incredible. Love the vest.:slayer:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 94 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.5%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads