• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

FreedBird

Reaction score
Some shots from today's look. It was a bit bright out, so unfortunately the colors got a bit washed out in the photographs. If anyone wants to help take this briefcase off my hands please let me know...

Pingson

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Hello Gentlemen Back from NY where I spent twelve days for Business shoes. I'm seat in cigar club with some friends.
Clearly a unique style, but way, way to busy for my taste......
I'm doing a week of blue shirts for practice. Here's my linen suit, since it's supposed to rain later today:
I can only second @EliodA comment and suggest warmer colours. That fit would have looked much better with the brown grenadine you are thinking about....
OTT by TTO, as per usual! -TTO
What fabric is the suit - wool or linen? Regardless, that DB waistcoat seems a little incongruent, something I would expect to see with morning dress but not a lounge suit...
MTM HSM DB on maiden voyage Barba Conrad Wu Bontoni
This looks really good! If I were to nitpick, the sleeves look a tad bit long but that could just be the angle of the photo...
Yesterday in Macclesfield:
This should get @sugarbutch going, both contrast shirt and a yellow tie :lurk:
Some shots from today's look. It was a bit bright out, so unfortunately the colors got a bit washed out in the photographs. If anyone wants to help take this briefcase off my hands please let me know...
Jacket looks tight, that button appears to be about to pop?

Last edited:

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Ping, I think the scale and type of the tie and hank patterns is too similar today.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Today is my birthday. And it its honor, I give myself, this here 60 thousandth post.

That is all. :)

Last edited:

Coxsackie

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Quote: Thanks for posting this Coxsackie! I was on mobile all day yesterday and had no idea I got ANY thumbs … WOW! I almost went without the tie yesterday, but I thought of you guys and thought, you know … I can do better and decided to don the tie. A BIG THANKS gentlemen! You are my heroes!

^ My pleasure mate.

justinkapur, that is a terrific suit. Forgive my ignorance, but what does HSM stand for?

Last edited:

kulata

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Very sunny weather with 30°C (86°F) so I decide to wear this linen trousers the first time this season and a unlined lightweight Zegna sports coat.
Don C, I like the look and that jacket suits your build (you should get MORE) but I think the square is out of place.

TTO

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Happy Birthday Stitchy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Staff online

Forum statistics