• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Geller Cotton Terry Cloth Sweatshirt 52 (Non-Denominational Price Drop!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Oh man, have I got something for you dudes who enjoy comfort. And not that Hanes comfort. If that's the level of luxury you seek, go track down Michael Jordan and Charlie Sheen's crazy ass, because this is what our very own jet would probably refer to as "baller comfort."

This 100 percent cotton textured sweatshirt from the good folks - I assume they're good people - at Robert Geller is ready to become your sidekick and most loyal confidant. It will watch television with you, accompany you on a first date, and even drink two malts for one with you after your date tells you to get lost because you spent the whole evening talking about this comfortable sweatshirt you were wearing.

And because this isn't some ordinary sweatshirt that you'd be fine with dropping barbecue sauce and drops of Corona on, it'll probably be the most versatile sweatshirt you own. Because know this: It IS perfect for lounging around on a chilly Sunday afternoon as you yell at your TV set because your favorite football team is losing (unless you're a Packers fan). But it's also luxurious enough to wear out on a Saturday night while you hold up walls at the bar with your boys while not talking to pretty girls.

The color of the sweatshirt is a bit tough to pin down, but mostly because I'm not at all artistic and thus, never learned colors beyond the basic 8-pack of Crayolas. If I had to ballpark it, I would say it's close to a very faded lavender but could be mistaken for something in the grey family by idiots such as myself. The first picture doesn't portray an accurate representation of the actual color, but the others are pretty close.

But can we please just talk about the fabric? Because this god damn thing is the softest garment I've ever touched aside from an Odyn Vovk tee. It's one of those rare garments that anyone, perhaps aside from those without the ability to physically feel things, can appreciate because of if its plush, supple fabric. And the inside? Oh man. We've got a beautiful terry cloth interior that you wouldn't hesitate to wrap a newborn in if you weren't afraid of getting **** all over such an incredible material.

Size-wise, this is tagged a 52, though it is meant to fit a bit over-sized. Raglan sleeves make them tough to measure, but they're intentionally a bit longer than a normal 52. Some measurements:

Chest: 22"
Length: 29"

I'm not sure what retail is on this, since I can't find the damn thing online, but it's perhaps two or three seasons old. Still, it comes with its original tags and was only tried on a couple of times by me, but never worn outside. It's been folded up and stored for a while, which is why the collar looks a bit wrinkled. Like everything I'm selling, it's priced to move.

Price does not include actual shipping or PayPal fees (4%).

Attachments

• geller01.jpg
    geller01.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 20
  • geller02.jpg
    geller02.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 14
  • geller03.jpg
    geller03.jpg
    175.8 KB · Views: 16
  • geller04.jpg
    geller04.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads