• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Forum rules for when you can post

cloudydays

Reaction score
I hope I have not bungled my first thread I posted earlier. I did read articles on membership and thought I understood it. The site is still a bit confusing but learning.

I was hoping to get Spoo's attention after discovering his knowledge of Gianni Versace.

I posted the New thread - Gianni Versace jacket -images and all, was able to see it in preview and then when I clicked submit it was gone.

I have read the guidelines but I must be missing something. I tried a few replies to some posts and they are ok.

Question: What could have happened to my early post to Men's clothing? Good grief! I hope I have not violated some SF rule.:embar:

Be kind....:) :worship:

unbelragazzo

Jewfro
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Sometimes if you're new it takes a few hours for a new thread that you've created to get posted. It may take longer to get approved or something if you have images, which is why this one went through before the other. Also, if there's any hint that you're trying to sell said jacket, the thread may not go through, and if it does, you could be facing some penalties. i'd suggest some combination of i) waiting ii) posting in the 'ask a question get an answer' thread if you're asking a question, and iii) PMing spoo (sorry to give license to spam your inbox spoo, but seems like a reasonable course of action)

cloudydays

Reaction score
Hi no I was not trying to sell the jacket but help from spoo to identify when it was made. I have been unable to find anything like it and think it may be from the 90s. He knows so much about Versace and was hoping for his help. I had seen a thread regarding a Versace shirt the other day that spoo had commented on and also other posters..

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hakamura_Niroki