• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)***

g transistor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The black painteds are so ugly. I'd like to see a fit with some of the better Rafstros out there AR, those cracked leather ones are just gross. Black pony hair Rafstro would be ******* killer with the stuff you do

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
would buying white destroyed goatskins be a bad idea if I don't want them to get dirty fast? Seems like it would be the worst color to choose if I want them to look the same as new for a while.

SirGrotius

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Guys I need help in a big way. I travel a lot, so like to keep the number of shoes I bring with me to a minimum. I have a pair of dress shoes which are a must, but when I'm flying, in more casual situations, or exercising, I'm left wearing Nikes or other athletic shoes which look abysmal.

Is there such a thing as a baller shoe ($300+), that's cool enough for traveling and exercising, or is working out a no-no across the board for such shoes?

Cheers!

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I've worked out in my MMM mids but it's just lifting and such, no running on the threadmill though and I realy wouldn't recommend it.

Honestly, just get some Nike Free that you can roll up into a ball or squish so it doesn't take much space in your luggage and then just have another pair of baller sneakers for lounging or walking around.

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
rfx, pants in the raf pic look interesting. what are they
biggrin.gif

SirGrotius

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by RFX45
I've worked out in my MMM mids but it's just lifting and such, no running on the threadmill though and I realy wouldn't recommend it.

Honestly, just get some Nike Free that you can roll up into a ball or squish so it doesn't take much space in your luggage and then just have another pair of baller sneakers for lounging or walking around.

That's what I'm using now - Nike Freerunners. I love them but they're not ballin'.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Gotta +1 rfx, they won't take up much space.

My frees are brilliant for running to the gym and working out.

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SirGrotius
That's what I'm using now - Nike Freerunners. I love them but they're not ballin'.

You don't need baller shoe in the gym, you'll just hurt yourself.

Originally Posted by snowmanxl
rfx, pants in the raf pic look interesting. what are they
biggrin.gif

Geller moto jeans.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads