• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Favourite Cigarettes

Nantucket Red

"Mr. Fashionista"
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Connemara
I have the original ones (brown pack). Can't say I've tried the rainbow...are they flavored or something?

Your gay persona is going to beg for a pack now.
tounge.gif

Conrad

Reaction score
Even though I've found types I like more, I keep coming back to Bugler. To me it's just the most consistently smokable- flavored stuff is good every now and then, but not for a daily smoke.

But If I find myself in a bind and can't get rolling tobacco, I'll buy Camel every time.

Gus

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I buy these for my wife if we are going out. They are fun to take to a party. Everyone wants one so be prepared to share.

If I smoke, I like Dunhill in the red pack.

Or, I'll just have a "slut butt" (Marlboro Lights) if I can't get the Dunhills

Originally Posted by The Wayfarer
Nat Sherman Fantasia.
42.jpg

JamesT

Reaction score
Chesterfields are my usual but I also switch between Shepard's Hotel and Treasurer's (when I feel like spending a little extra).

Hombre Secreto

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Djarum Black

gnatty8

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
When I smoked cigarettes, it was Marlboro Reds, period.

Only smoke cigars now, every other day.

Blenheimer

Reaction score
Parisienne Bleue. I like the silly name (Parisienne is a Swiss brand not distributed in France) and the cheap pack design. Nothing special about the taste though.

parismq8.th.jpg

vitaminc

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by The Wayfarer
I think they're called Nat Sherman Fantasia. Not flavored, every cigarette is just a different color. It's more of a novelty thing.

42.jpg

It's an copy/clone of Sobranie's Cocktail, which is available in Japan and Eastern Europe.

I used to smoke Sobranie's Black Russian, but now just resorting to Marlboro Lights from gas stations; ordering cigarettes online takes weeks.

aak

Reaction score
I usually smoke Lucky Strike although today whilst I was out for a walk with the mrs... I stumbled into a random tobacco shop and they had Dunhill King Filters! Bought them obviously. Quite a smooth smoke indeed. I was quite suprised considering the EXTREMELY limited choice of cigarettes we have in Stockholm... It's ridiculous

aak

Reaction score
Also, I'm extremely anxious to try some of these American Spirit cigarettes every seems to be ranting and raving about. Anyone know of a place online that sells them within the EU?

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ocutene