• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Favourite Cigarettes

jml90

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anybody know who makes a tan cigarette? I'm talking tan like a natural linen color.

Flambeur

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by totally epic
Has anyone tried Marshall McGearty's?

yeah pretty good actually.. I've tried the Earl and still have a few packs to go through of the other flavors.

totally epic

Reaction score
^I bought the Oriental Rose. It's very nice...a tad sweet and very smooth/mellow.

joneblaze

Reaction score
I quit 3 months ago (for the 5th time) thank God. Feel 50 times better!
musicboohoo[1].gif

blush.gif
BUT Davidoff Lights and Dunhill Blue were the cancer sticks of choice back in the day......

chang

Reaction score
Marshall McGearty's are OK, but I don't find that they are any better than other typical flavor infused cigarettes from Camel. I've settled on Botschafter these days when I choose to smoke. Or I roll my own.

Goblin

Reaction score
I started off when I was 12, with Pall Mall unfiltereds stolen from grandfather. Like every other kid in my trailer park, I quickly moved to hard pack Marlboro Reds or Dorals, bought at the Indian reservation for $10 a carton. When I went to Fla. State, I hooked up with a girl who smoked Salems, and bummed those, along with food and money, from her, which got me into menthols. For the rest of my smoking career, I smoked Kool Filter Kings or Newports.

sidamo

Reaction score
Originally Posted by injung
Seconded on the Izmir Stingers...my local cigarette store just recently completely ran out.

Kamel Red Lights are my go to cigs.

Their stock must have been a few years old! I loved the smoke and the tins. Nothing compares now that is readily available locally...

Chico2007

Reaction score
Originally Posted by joneblaze
I quit 3 months ago (for the 5th time) thank God. Feel 50 times better!
musicboohoo[1].gif
blush.gif
BUT Davidoff Lights and Dunhill Blue were the cancer sticks of choice back in the day......

Congrats! If you really want to quit you can make it happen. I've been off them for four and half years. Maybe had 3 or 4 cheater nights while drinking heavy. I think I needed a big "reason'' to give them up, and it turned out to be the birth of my first son. Did about 5-7 packs of Camel lights a week. I smoke cigars now. Probably not much better..but I only have 2 to 3 per week. Just realized that his post is almost 3 yrs old. LOL.

fuji

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
When I smoked straights I went from dunhill internatonal reds, to davidoff classics to malboro reds. Malbroro reds were definitely my favourite. I've started rolling my own and I just smoke golden virginia because its cheap.

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score
Before I quit, Davidoff Ultra Lights or Dunhill Blues.

sidamo

Reaction score
Originally Posted by BarrelMaker
lucky strike or american spirit prique blend

+1 on prique blend....I always have a hard time finding them if I am in the mood. A friend gave me one when we were out last night.

Blackfyre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Normally Marlboro 54's, their a strong menthol. Wish the US got lucky strike filtered.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads