• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Hey Mike,

If I'm between 38 and 40R in Caine Hopsack (have 38), should I go for size 39 in Doyle?

thanks

Yup, I'd say so. You can most likely wear either size (ex I take a 41 Southwick but comfortably wear a 40 Doyle), but getting the 39 is safe. If it's big, it will only be by a little bit, and that works nicely with the shape and vibe of the Doyle jacket.

It's a very easy item to fit overall. The odd sizes are nice for this preorder, but we've sold about 200 Doyles already with the even-only sizing, and it works fine for many guys who actually require odd sizes in their tailored jackets.

Steel28

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Yup, I'd say so. You can most likely wear either size (ex I take a 41 Southwick but comfortably wear a 40 Doyle), but getting the 39 is safe. If it's big, it will only be by a little bit, and that works nicely with the shape and vibe of the Doyle jacket.

It's a very easy item to fit overall. The odd sizes are nice for this preorder, but we've sold about 200 Doyles already with the even-only sizing, and it works fine for many guys who actually require odd sizes in their tailored jackets.

thanks as always!

forsan

Reaction score
The Doyle was a no brainer for me. Been needing to fill out my casual, lighter (compared to winter coats) jackets. Also the 15% was icing on the cake.

forsan

Reaction score
Yup, we have it now. So, the issue is that this is going to be a nice press piece for us and we can't launch it until we have good fit photos, AND the weather in NYC was total shite when we planned to shoot those yesterday.

I'll post up studio photos and measurments of the pieces in the next day or two. We can always take orders via email or phone for anyone who's really keen to order them before the launch. Otherwise we're planning to have the full presentation of it next week.
Thanks for getting back so quickly! Sounds good. I'll do my best to hold out, but I'll drop you guys an email if I can't wait!

tobiasfunke

Reaction score
1) I'm 5'10 with a 36" chest. Should I go with a size 36 Doyle?

2) Any restocks coming for the Olive Duck Canvas Doyle?

Last edited:

neutrino

Reaction score
Hey Mike, I'd like to order that Doyle instead of that G&L pre-order that never happened, is there anything special I need to do?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads