• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hey guys!

1) Got a gorgeous box of RTC clothing today. We still have a good amount of outstanding merchandise to receive, but this was super encouraging. We got 2 beautiful sportcoats, 1 absolutely bonkers 3-piece corduroy suit, and around 10 trousers. Pants shipped today, suits and jackets will go tomorrow. We expect regular deliveries every week... so the long wait is nearly over for anyone who's backordered! And we should be totally back on track for new Fall designs and an in-person "Ends for Friends" event in June.

2) In case you didn't see, we're offering another site-wide promotion on Individualized shirts. You can get 15% off all of them, and one shirt is free if you order five. I'm going to make a fully dedicated thread where we can field all sorts of questions about sizing and fabrics. Will post that tonight and link it up soon.

alkydrinker

Reaction score
EDIT: This has been resolved...Eva emailed me directly with a pic of my refund check that will be mailed.

@Epaulet CAN I PLEASE GET MY REFUND FOR THE $250 SINCLAIR I RETURNED IN DECEMBER?

I'm sorry to post this here, but I've emailed at least four times and have had zero response.

I had a Sinclair that was made out of spec, Eva approved my return, Eva provided me a return label by email, tracking shows the jacket was received back to Epaulet on December 30, 2020.

I have attached screen shots of our email conversations and a pic of the actual label taped to the package.

CAN WE PLEASE RESOLVE THIS? I can delete this post if I can get this handled.

Attachments

• email.PNG
    email.PNG
    37.5 KB · Views: 12
  • email2.PNG
    email2.PNG
    192.8 KB · Views: 18
  • label.jpg
    label.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:

CalTex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I am dealing with the same issue, I’ve emailed multiple times, called the number, messaged through the site, and I’m at a loss.

*I also pm’ed on SF last night.

Order 51707

I would like to exchange for the size 35, If you don’t have it in navy I’ll take the mushroom.

@Epaulet CAN I PLEASE GET MY REFUND FOR THE $250 SINCLAIR I RETURNED IN DECEMBER?

I'm sorry to post this here, but I've emailed at least four times and have had zero response.

I had a Sinclair that was made out of spec, Eva approved my return, Eva provided me a return label by email, tracking shows the jacket was received back to Epaulet on December 30, 2020.

I have attached screen shots of our email conversations and a pic of the actual label taped to the package.

NautOfEarth

Reaction score
Well that makes me feel slightly better that I'm not the only one. I also returned 2 chinos that I saw were delivered on March 13th though I've unfortunately since lost the tracking number. I sent an email 5 days ago with no response either. Was going to wait a bit longer before posting here again but not if it'll take 3 months.

Original post here

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hey guys... thanks for following up. Here's from our side:

Apologies for the mixup here. You paid with paypal, and that means I can't do a direct refund after the payment is older than six months.

This is sometimes tricky with Shopify. I processed your refund months ago and it shows as confirmed on the order. You have to drill down to the bottom to see that the time limit was exceeded and that the payment didn't go though. That one is on me, I should have caught it. It's a really rare occurrence (payment via Paypal AND older than 6 months).

Anyway, I just put an old fashioned paper check into the mail for you and will email you an image of it.

I am dealing with the same issue, I’ve emailed multiple times, called the number, messaged through the site, and I’m at a loss.

*I also pm’ed on SF last night.

Order 51707

I would like to exchange for the size 35, If you don’t have it in navy I’ll take the mushroom.

Oh we got you, planning to ship out this exchange for you tomorrow. Ming's going to be in contact via email to confirm.

Well that makes me feel slightly better that I'm not the only one. I also returned 2 chinos that I saw were delivered on March 13th though I've unfortunately since lost the tracking number. I sent an email 5 days ago with no response either. Was going to wait a bit longer before posting here again but not if it'll take 3 months.

Huh, let me look into this... could you please PM me your name or order number? I processed all of the returns that we had received up to last week, but I have had a few instances with USPS boxes showing as delivered by actually being held at our local PO. It seems to be working better overall, but things are still patchy here. Either way we'll get it sorted out.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
ROCHESTER TAILORING X EPAULET TROUSERS

Hey guys! Here's some pics of trousers that we received and shipped out yesterday. They are INSANELY nice. Overall, the quality on all of these garments is a few levels above Southwick, and you're going to be absolutely delighted by how they fit and feel. It's been a long wait, but it's wonderful to see this stuff finally coming through.

Here's Navy UK Moleskin with a rad watch pocket...
Navy Moleskin.jpg

This brick wide-wale corduroy is an absolutely perfect color tone...
Brick Corduroy.jpg

This Houndstooth tweed is extra dope in the high-waisted Taylor shape
Houndstooth Check.jpg

These blue cords are actually part of an incredible 3-piece suit. I'll have pics of the jacket and vest tomorrow
Teal Cord.jpg

Check out this smooth wool pique from REDA... finished with side tabs
Grey Wool Pique Main.jpg

And a beautifully executed button fly!
Grey Wool Pique Buttonfly.jpg

hpreston

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
ROCHESTER TAILORING X EPAULET TROUSERS

Hey guys! Here's some pics of trousers that we received and shipped out yesterday. They are INSANELY nice. Overall, the quality on all of these garments is a few levels above Southwick, and you're going to be absolutely delighted by how they fit and feel. It's been a long wait, but it's wonderful to see this stuff finally coming through.

And a beautifully executed button fly!
View attachment 1584368

That is some nice work there!

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
That is some nice work there!

Thank you! They really did such an amazing job. As the year progresses, I want us to be the single biggest client for RTC. I'm not doing any more promotions until all of our backorders are received, but I think we should have everything in hand within the next 4-6 weeks... with new stuff arriving every week or so.

Right now, making tentative plans to go to Rochester in June. We'll do a factory visit and tour, debut a new outerwear shape or two for the Fall, and look to see what "Ends for Friends" fabrics that we can unearth. With them working at full capacity, we can get back to that 5-6 week turnaround and really offer some excellent tailored clothing for Fall! They're able to execute more sartorial details (3-roll-2, watch pockets, bucklebacks, etc) than Southwick as well, so we'll be able to offer a whole new range of customization.

CalTex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@Epaulet thank you for the reply, is the 35 in navy available?

If not, is there any possibility of a custom order? The wilhelm athletic fit is what I am in need of.

Oh we got you, planning to ship out this exchange for you tomorrow. Ming's going to be in contact via email to confirm.

NautOfEarth

Reaction score

Huh, let me look into this... could you please PM me your name or order number? I processed all of the returns that we had received up to last week, but I have had a few instances with USPS boxes showing as delivered by actually being held at our local PO. It seems to be working better overall, but things are still patchy here. Either way we'll get it sorted out.

PM'd

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@Epaulet thank you for the reply, is the 35 in navy available?

If not, is there any possibility of a custom order? The wilhelm athletic fit is what I am in need of.

Yes absolutely. I'll check out current inventory but it's a bit desperate right now.

I know that Wilhelm dudes have been getting no love for a while now. We're planning to run off a fresh batch of about 75 stock pants, so maybe I should offer a range of basic fabrics for preorder. We should be able to have them around 1st week of May. I can offer a whole range canvas, twills, chambray, and such. Would anyone here be into that?

CalTex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
thank you! The navy would be ideal but I’ll settle for mushroom if it comes down to it.

I would definitely be interested in a preorder.

Would the total balance of the preorder need to be paid in April or when the items are ready to be shipped?

You could always throw in a sf discount :wink: if you’d like lol

Yes absolutely. I'll check out current inventory but it's a bit desperate right now.

I know that Wilhelm dudes have been getting no love for a while now. We're planning to run off a fresh batch of about 75 stock pants, so maybe I should offer a range of basic fabrics for preorder. We should be able to have them around 1st week of May. I can offer a whole range canvas, twills, chambray, and such. Would anyone here be into that?

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
thank you! The navy would be ideal but I’ll settle for mushroom if it comes down to it.

I would definitely be interested in a preorder.

Would the total balance of the preorder need to be paid in April or when the items are ready to be shipped?

You could always throw in a sf discount :wink: if you’d like lol

Rad, I think this could work. People would have to order up front, but the preorder price would be 25% cheaper than retail. We've had a huge Wilhelm backlog for a while, so I won't start this until we're totally ready to cut them and I can guarantee a four week turnaround.

CalTex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
very well, if you find any other colors of the wilhelm in a 35 in some corner, please let me know.

Still waiting on that email from you guys regarding the current order :wink:

Rad, I think this could work. People would have to order up front, but the preorder price would be 25% cheaper than retail. We've had a huge Wilhelm backlog for a while, so I won't start this until we're totally ready to cut them and I can guarantee a four week turnaround.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Staff online

Forum statistics