• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Yo mama jokes aside (and believe me, I have a lot of them), it's the last call for our custom shirting event.

* 15% off everything with code custom15
* You can order the baller new "Leisure Collar" on anything
* We have some seriously dope new fabrics for Spring
* If you're new to this, select "Create a Fully Custom Profile" and Ming will get at you with expert sizing guidance

CLICK HERE TO SEE THE ALL OF THE INFO ON IT!!!

Leisure Collar1.jpg

Also... yo momma is so dumb, she thought that Craig Mack and Biggie Smalls were value meals!!!!

RuleOfRescue

Reaction score
Yo Mommas so fat (how fat is she?)
Yo momma is so big and fat that she can get busy with 22 burritos when times are tough I seen her in the back of Taco Bell with handcuffs...(name that legendary SoCal Rap group)

jms

Reaction score
Yo momma's so dumb...she went to the Apple store to get a Big Mac

carrma

Reaction score
ROCHESTER TAILORING X EPAULET TROUSERS

Hey guys! Here's some pics of trousers that we received and shipped out yesterday. They are INSANELY nice. Overall, the quality on all of these garments is a few levels above Southwick, and you're going to be absolutely delighted by how they fit and feel. It's been a long wait, but it's wonderful to see this stuff finally coming through.

Here's Navy UK Moleskin with a rad watch pocket...
View attachment 1584363

This brick wide-wale corduroy is an absolutely perfect color tone...
View attachment 1584364

This Houndstooth tweed is extra dope in the high-waisted Taylor shape
View attachment 1584365

These blue cords are actually part of an incredible 3-piece suit. I'll have pics of the jacket and vest tomorrow
View attachment 1584366

Check out this smooth wool pique from REDA... finished with side tabs
View attachment 1584367

And a beautifully executed button fly!
View attachment 1584368
Hey Eva,

My trousers (the grey ones with the button fly) arrived today and I simply couldn't be more pleased with them. Great job to you & RTC!

banjozombie

Reaction score
Got my navy graph check shirt, and it fits great. I assume this is a pretty typical and consistent fit for your 'stock' shirts? I got this one to see if how it fit (esp because the sale stuff was discounted even more a few weeks back, will def grab that lumberjack one if that happens again!) but at least I know the chainstitch M fits me well and others will in the future.

Last edited:

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hey Eva,

My trousers (the grey ones with the button fly) arrived today and I simply couldn't be more pleased with them. Great job to you & RTC!
@carrma that is so fantastic to hear!! I screenshot this and sent it along to the team at RTC too.

We're really so excited for the future with them. Our launch was definitely dropkicked by COVID, but they're back in fighting form and we expect to get every backorder within the next weeks. And to offer a confident 4-6 week window after that. I've got some new designs and patterns in work already, and it's really my ambition to offer the absolutel best combination of style and price in US-made custom tailoring.

We're going to start a separate thread for Epaulet x RTC, and we'll be taking any and all suggestions that you guys have. They're willing to develop entirely new shapes for us.

Oh, and I'll absolutely be at the factory in June to do an on-site feature and "Ends for Friends" promotion.

Got my navy graph check shirt, and it fits great. I assume this is a pretty typical and consistent fit for your 'stock' shirts? I got this one to see if how it fit (esp because the sale stuff was discounted even more a few weeks back, will def grab that lumberjack one if that happens again!) but at least I know the chainstitch M fits me well and others will in the future.
@banjozombie great to hear! And yes that is a great guide for our stock shirts. You'd also most likely take a 38 in our jackets. I try to keep the sizing consistent among styles as much as possible.

Has anyone tried the Trophy collar on his Individualized Shirts? Any real life pics?
I think that the homie @L.I.T. might have some... he was a habitual Trophy collar customer

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Summer Loafers: With or Without Socks?

• With socks

• No socks

Results are only viewable after voting.