• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

malwear

Reaction score
If a fabric is available for Rudy pre-order, does that mean it's getting a re-stock in the Walts too?

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Wore my Salingers again today.

Looking sharp! The shoes are great on you.

Ha thanks. Yeah they fit a little bit tighter than pictured on Dylan. Waist and everything is good, but it's the seat that is too tight. I will size up to the Rudy. Thanks!

Cool, the Rudy is going to be dialed right in for you. It's got more room in just the seat and thighs. I think that you're really doing to dig it.

If a fabric is available for Rudy pre-order, does that mean it's getting a re-stock in the Walts too?

Not necessarily. In the case of things like Steel, Navy, and Scarlet Linen, we only have enough cloth to do around 4-5 units per color. Enough for some Rudy orders, but not enough for a Walt order.

That said, if you see a Rudy fabric that's sold out in the Walts AND you want it, we can certainly special order you a Walt in that cloth. Just PM Matt at leftofthedial and he'll get it rolling for you. Same price, same 4-6 week lead time, and it's final sale for a special order.

laughter95

Reaction score
My new favorite pants are the 7 oz cotton ducks in bright freaking red. Look like a peacock boss with a button down shirt or done raw w/JV Jack Purcells and a white v-neck.

These make my PBJ xx007 boring.

Kinda feeling like picking up the French blues in size 32 now, are you restocking again?

wj4

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I placed an order late last night, and order has been shipped out this morning. +1,000 for Matt!

Don't sleep on the Service Pants, those are great! If you can score Epaulet pants for around $100, it's totally a steal..factor in the great quality. The pants are really about $80 or so if you want to factor in you don't have to pay shipping or tax. :slayer:

daev

Reaction score
The optic white walts are so hot, it's like being instantly transported from Iowa to Miami. Is there a restock of the french blue expected soon? 7 or 10 oz..not too picky,

sazon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not the best pic, but here's how awesome the Caramel Duck Rivet Chinos go with the Epaulet Natty CXL tanker boots.

I'm in love with these pants.
AldenNatCXLxCaramelducks.jpg

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

My new favorite pants are the 7 oz cotton ducks in bright freaking red. Look like a peacock boss with a button down shirt or done raw w/JV Jack Purcells and a white v-neck.
These make my PBJ xx007 boring.
Kinda feeling like picking up the French blues in size 32 now, are you restocking again?

Haha, I try to live like a peacock boss er'ry day. Glad that you're enjoying them!

We're a while out on 10oz French Blue Duck, but I believe that 7oz is coming in about 10 days or so.

Not the best pic, but here's how awesome the Caramel Duck Rivet Chinos go with the Epaulet Natty CXL tanker boots.
I'm in love with these pants.
AldenNatCXLxCaramelducks.jpg

Last edited:

neutrino

Reaction score
gah, I want caramel right now dammit
ffffuuuu.gif

neutrino

Reaction score
Hey guys, my first Epaulet package arrived
inlove.gif

I threw it on real quick (please don't pay attention to the cuffs, they're horrible
facepalm.gif
) and wanted to hear some opinions on the shirt fit. Seems a bit better with the button undone, no? I don't know, maybe I should take large instead of medium

NewYorkIslander

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
medium fits you well, I wouldn't size up...looks good, if your concerned about the shirt maybe being too small, just wash in cold and hang dry.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads