• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Mghart

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ugh.. would love to splurge on a suit/coat.. but after this EFF and two pairs of vibergs im afraid I'm tapped cause it's too close to holidays haha.

saurabh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hello Mike whats the weight on the brown donegal tweed and Wool-Mink-Cashmere. would you say its around 500 gm/m?
@Epaulet - Hello Mike whats the weight on the brown donegal tweed and Wool-Mink-Cashmere. would you say its around 500 gm/m? whats the deadline to order this ?

Last edited:

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@Epaulet - Hello Mike whats the weight on the brown donegal tweed and Wool-Mink-Cashmere. would you say its around 500 gm/m? whats the deadline to order this ?

@saurabh deadline is this Thursday at midnight. Honestly, I couldn't tell you the exact weight on this stuff. Mocha Donegal is a typical donegal weight - its pretty thick. Wool-Mink-Cash was very heavy, but it sold out a few days ago.

Please tell me we will have EFF suits...
Were there no MTO Southwick tweed sportcoats this year?

@Michigan Planner
@Steel28

We're working on a big promo to go live with Southwick right after Thanksgiving. We'll be able to get very close to our EFF suit pricing, but we'll have a radically bigger offering for suiting fabrics - including all sorts of basics and Barberis / Drago options. Lots of tweeds too! And we'll be able to do Walt, Rudy, Taylor, or Gables for trousers. Gonna be a big one!

Ambulance Chaser

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks, Mike. Are the belts included in the shipment, or are they to be delivered later?

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Shot a quick video.. with two days left on the Hertling Ends for Friends promo, here's six fabrics that I especially like...

vimeo_logo.png

peppercorn78

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Damnit. I was planning on one more EFF Rudy and full strap loafer from the Bespoke-England John Lobb sale, but the hint if a Southwick EFF has dashed those plans. Time to cut back on a few expenses, I suppose. I don't REALLY need a car, do I?

Last edited:

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Damnit. I was planning on one more EFF Rudy and full strap loafer from the Bespoke-England John Lobb sale, but the hint if a Southwick EFF has dashed those plans. Time to cut back on a few expenses, I suppose. I don't REALLY need a car, do I?

@peppercorn78 haha maybe it's time to finally switch out for a motorcycle!

The Southwick promo will primarily be suiting in the $900 range, but we'll offer a bunch of tweed sportcoats too at pretty competitive prices. And if you guys are interested, we can spec out a Harris Tweed trouser MTO with them. Would be a lot more than the Hertling price - probably in the $300 range, but you can do something like the Gable.

And my god, a Gable trouser in Harris Tweed could basically break the whole internet.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sistersaucy