• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

LonerMatt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I saw that, unfortunately not in my size (thanks for the heads up though my man!)

Joshua Lee

Reaction score
Can the trousers be let out by an inch or so? Recently started losing weight and went from a waist 42 to 38 and would love to start wearing your trousers. (I wear a 38 on Wolfvsgoat bloodline trousers)

tricky

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just purchased the moleskin vest in 40 - I'm typically a 39ish so fingers crossed.

Also grabbed an Epaulet dress shirt. Never purchased their shirts -- have many Rivets though :) -- so hoping they'll work out for me.

Epaulet is hands down my favourite clothing company. Keep it up guys
1f44d.png

StanleyVanBuren

Thumb Raider
Reaction score
No that looks like it's from the old Made in Maine collection, which I don't think had anything to do with Thorogood. They did use the same factory as Quoddy, Yuketen, etc. if I recall correctly. Looks like whoever is auctioning it off is just throwing names out there to try to get it to come up in search results. Still, someone is going to get a bargain on these, it looks like...

wakawaka

Reaction score
Yeah, they sure do look great. A lot cheaper than overpriced Yuketens, too. Not that I would be able to afford either, hahaha. Not that funny actually -_-. Sigh.

Last edited:

ThomSquared

Reaction score
Very happy to post that I officially purchased my first pair of Carmina's... Got the single monk Rand's in midnight calf skin. I cannot wait to get my hands on these beauties, long time comin, really hope I don't get sucked in by the very apparent addiction to Carmina's.

sridhar3

Reaction score
All the MTO batches come with shoe trees, correct?

MacktasticGDogg

Reaction score

Very happy to post that I officially purchased my first pair of Carmina's... Got the single monk Rand's in midnight calf skin. I cannot wait to get my hands on these beauties, long time comin, really hope I don't get sucked in by the very apparent addiction to Carmina's.

I don't know.....assuming the fit is good for you, you'll have a hard time resisting more Carminas...

BTW, I happened to get my pair of midnight calf Rands in today. They are as blue as they looked online. I was hoping that they were a little bit darker, but they are still awesome and I'm very pleased.

Some quick pics (please excuse the navy pants I happened to be wearing today. I'm not planning to wear these shoes with navy colored pants):

4CDCA723-07DD-4EEB-8F3D-292FA4CD5429-8717-00000C92B059D673.jpg

243E967F-2AC3-4012-9151-9D47ABC7757D-8717-00000C92BC5D2A2F.jpg

A06ECFCD-F3FF-437F-B32D-1C86BE61E55E-8717-00000C92C3E44267.jpg

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads