• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

leftofthedial

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looking at the blue OCBD and trying to figure out my sizing.
I wear a small custom fit in RL, in between a 36 and 38R in suits, and wear 15 neck on dress shirts (Kent Wang size 15 dress shirts fit well if I add 1" to the chest and waist measurement).
Thanks.

We are similar sized, I think you'll be a small in the mainline Epaulet shirts. We extend a 14 day return policy for a full refund to SF members if it ends up not fitting you.

Thanks leftofthedial :)

No sweat! Hopefully it helped you out!

Badandy

Reaction score

We are similar sized, I think you'll be a small in the mainline Epaulet shirts. We extend a 14 day return policy for a full refund to SF members if it ends up not fitting you.

I should add that I'm 5'9" 150 if that changes anything.

Also, how does the fabric and fit of the brushed graphite rivet chino compare to the brushed french blue walt trouser?

wj4

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Jesus, NYI ( that just does not sound right compared to NYR) and Wj4 own this whole site. Seriously guys, great work.

Thanks, man! We should call him the teacher formerly known as NYR.

Excuse the poor landscape up-keeping in the pictures, my moniez has gone to buying clothes. :embar::foo: Haha, jk.

Thanks for the compliments, fellas!

Last edited:

wj4

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I should add that I'm 5'9" 150 if that changes anything.
Also, how does the fabric and fit of the brushed graphite rivet chino compare to the brushed french blue walt trouser?

They are different cuts. The rivet will be more slim than the Walt trousers. The rivet has a lower rise as well.

Wade

Reaction score
Do you guys ever plan on making pants with side adjusters?

NewYorkIslander

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The plaid pants I wore at Christmas have em, they're AWESOME...I think Mike is planning to do something with this at some point, but don't quote me on it. Maybe special order right now?

W, another SICK Python fit!

As far as the NYI, it is what its bruthas! Running errands today, picked up some Bourbon for later...mmmm:

Epaulet Japanese Pindot Flannel, Cardigan, and Johnstons Scarf...cute kid is bespoken.

Last edited:

stlms3

Reaction score

Do you guys ever plan on making pants with side adjusters?

Maybe I am wrong, but I thought that mike mentioned doing some this spring a few pages back... He mentioned something about a new trouser iirc

bestak

Reaction score
Hello

With my new Wolverine 1000 Miles boots from Epaulet, right now i can walking thru the paths and driveway of Indianapolis
smile.gif

The black color is very deep and rich, it's stunning. The boots in itself are not "massive" : perfect

in the photo with an Epaulet rivet Chino sand cord.

AceBoogie

Reaction score
Maybe I am wrong, but I thought that mike mentioned doing some this spring a few pages back... He mentioned something about a new trouser iirc
nice, I want side adjusters with chinos if possible
nod[1].gif
. Belts are too annoying for me.

StanleyVanBuren

Thumb Raider
Reaction score
TAHOE NEW YEARS 12

everyone's favorite SVB pose

(Epaulet x 4):
navy harris tweed daltrey sport coat
white OCBD
christmas trousers
thorogood horsehide boots

that's me on the left

View from the top of Quail Face at Homewood

Käsespätzle made with hot italian sausage, sauerkraut, and red cabbage

how to end NYE properly

Last edited:

oboy_oboy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That looks like a solid NYE. Bonus points for pony keg in the snow on balcony.

jimney

Reaction score
Mike - Is there a Walt restock on the horizon? Will there be more of any of the fall fabrics?

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

working late. some quick shots. purple herringbone walts, carmina chukkas (these shoes are very awesome -- makes me want moar!)
QUOTE] Dude! The chukkas look smoooooth! [QUOTE="LonerMatt, post: 6024766, member: 0"]I sent this in an email, but it's beem about 10 days and I've not got a response (no worries, everyone's been busy). I'm trying to decide what trousers will suit my needs best and thought I'd ask a few questions of you to help me decide! 1. Looking at the Walt trousers, which fabric would be most appropriate for yer round wear
[/URL]
Nope, actually the same as last year. Still bangin'!
Picture of my Carmina Double Monks
same here....the barn red looks great...I'll definitely pick up the sand when those are restocked as well. here's a pic of my #8 Brixtons that I wore today - these have about a year and a half of regular wear on them now (probably worn once every week or two), and the only maintenance I ever did was use a horsehair brush after each wear.
Both of these look awesome - thanks so much for picking them up!
Pythons again: There’s been a discussion regarding whether or not the pythons are too eccentric for the workplace. I decided to wear the most mundane set of clothing I have: a charcoal gray suit. From several feet away, the pythons look like a pair of whiskey hue shoes and are not as outlandish as one may think.
QUOTE] This look is phenomenal! [QUOTE="jimney, post: 6030201, member: 165949"]Mike - Is there a Walt restock on the horizon

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads