• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Club Monaco: Adventures in decent clothing and horrible marketing

malaujai

Reaction score
Well I think it depends on how your current pair fit. The main difference I noticed in fit was with the thighs and crotch area. They moved the crotch up on the newer design and so the thighs and knee area feel slimmer now... I'd say the leg opening is the same as before. That said, the pair from last season I own are a sz 28, but I've actually put on a bit of weight and so I'm not sure how much this affected the fit, but I tried on a sz 30 and they were comfortable and the fit looked good. I was able to put the 28's on, but they looked too slim even from the knee down.

Basically, even though I gained a bit of weight, I think it's safe to size up from your current pair (this is also what the sales told me). CM doesn't make size 29's so I wasn't able to try them on..

Desi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Doubt I get a catch but I'll go anyway: Anybody have one of those old Club Monaco cropped Thom Browne (Juun J?) Grosgrain suits in a 36s they don't want any longer?

Dear Leader

Reaction score

Well I think it depends on how your current pair fit. The main difference I noticed in fit was with the thighs and crotch area. They moved the crotch up on the newer design and so the thighs and knee area feel slimmer now... I'd say the leg opening is the same as before. That said, the pair from last season I own are a sz 28, but I've actually put on a bit of weight and so I'm not sure how much this affected the fit, but I tried on a sz 30 and they were comfortable and the fit looked good. I was able to put the 28's on, but they looked too slim even from the knee down.
Basically, even though I gained a bit of weight, I think it's safe to size up from your current pair (this is also what the sales told me). CM doesn't make size 29's so I wasn't able to try them on..

The Davis slim fit chinos from this season now comes in 29 waists and 30 lengths.

If you don't see them on the floor, ask the sales associates to check the back.

justsayno

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Got the made in USA raw dark denim slim straight jeans for 20% off + student discount. Anyone else has them and do u wash them ?

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Treat them like all other raw denim. You can hot soak at the beginning to get rid of most of the shrinkage, but after that wear them for 6+ months before washing.

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
anyone know when the first round of sales will be hitting?

waiting on that cheap navy jersey blazer they have in store (not online) ... its like 149 retail which is way to steep for what it is

edubs01

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just listed a few items in B&S for size Small folks...

Pink V neck Tee
Grey Cardigan
Grey Ribbed Swal Collar Cardigan
Black/Grey Striped Deep V Sweater vest

Hit me up if you like anything and we can work something out....

lowk

Reaction score

randomnycdude

Reaction score
I'm surprised no one on here knows about or has mentioned the sale consolidation store.... seeing as it offers an additional 50% off ALL YEAR ROUND..... guess no one is as big of a bargain hunters as all of you rave you are. lol

randomnycdude

Reaction score
honestly I completely suck at making names plus it served the purpose. when you get asked who told you some random NYC dude will actually be true lol

it's the queens store (not canada)

lofigeek

Reaction score
what do you mean by 50% off?

the sale stuff is 50% less than the sale stuff in other locations?

I don't know why they would do this.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads