• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Club Monaco: Adventures in decent clothing and horrible marketing

randomnycdude

Reaction score
yessir, if its $99 at any other location at the Queens Center store it is $49.50 (50% off on top of the markdown price) safe to say things usually sell out the say they go on sale... time to make friends with one of the sales associates ;)

ryewo[i dmfsOZI490w

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
CM has another 30% sale items, quite a few things still available at the Eaton Centre store, but I'm sure that's about to change.

kubrick555

Reaction score
Eaton Centre had decent selection this afternoon, but moving fast. Bought a plaid button down for 22 bucks after tax (regular 90 bucks haha).

hrb

Reaction score
While people are making long shot WTB's in this thread, if anyone has a cashmere grey ellington top coat from 2010 in a 36...

randomnycdude

Reaction score
The Queens Cneter store always has 50% off, occassionaly it will switch to 30% off but only for a few days. Customer demand makes them switch right back to 50%. Give the store a visit or a call. It's worth it!!!

Master-Classter

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
anyone find that olive puffer vest fitted kind boxy and had low armholes? I really wanted to like it but even an XS didn't seem to fit very well...

Cambel

Reaction score
Has anyone seen the Made in USA OCBD on sale or have any experience with them for that matter? $140 seems awfully high...

Essential

Reaction score
If this wasn't mentioned already, college students can get 20% off the merchandise on the site (I believe this includes all sale items as well). Even if you're not, as long as you have an .edu email, I believe it should work- just apply for it at the bottom of the site.

CanuckBassist

Reaction score

Has anyone seen the Made in USA OCBD on sale or have any experience with them for that matter? $140 seems awfully high...

A SA told me that Made in USA shirts won't go on sale because it's a third party item. Based on the one shirt that I tried on, it fits roomier in the torso than classic fit shirts.

Cambel

Reaction score
Shucks that they probably won't go on sale. Thanks for the info.

7_rocket

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Picked up a sahara? shirt... 30$ off.. Too bad I didn't go on the weekend where they had it on sales plus 30% instead of just 30% off. Meh anyways.

They still have alot of sweaters (cotton, cashmere etc) button down's on sale

Edit..

Here is a pic

Last edited:

Rangoe

Reaction score
What does everyone make of the Timothy shirt jacket?

I saw it in person and it has a thicker, almost flannel type feel. Blurry photo here:

I like it, though I'm not entirely sure how to wear a shirt jacket; is it more the former or the latter? Ie, do you wear it more as just a shirt,even though it's thicker and a tad wider, or s it meant to have a tee or even another, lighter shirt, under it?

kimchijajonshim

Reaction score
Any idea how slim the classic fit is? I know CM has a reputation for being slimmer than the American average, so I'm not sure if I'll still need their slim fit. For reference, I have a 42 chest, a 33-ish waist, and pretty broad shoulders. Zara Tailored fit and Express Extra Slim fit are the best I've found for OTR mall fits.

Rangoe

Reaction score
I don't need their slim fit because the buttons around the chest strain too much and it looks awful. Their cuts are pretty slim already, so you won't have a problem....I can't buy CM shirts if they're slim fit, but if I go up a size they're too big. Their clothes are made for thin dudes.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 61 39.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 17.9%

Forum statistics

Threads