• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

CircleRock Menswear -- A New Company. A Renewed Ideal. Affiliate vendor thread.

PaulGrangaardCR

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Greetings StyleForum Members -- You may remember me from nearly a decade of leading Allen Edmonds. I retired from that role (and the weekly commute on Delta that I'd been doing all those years) in August 2017. A year ago, with other departed AE Alums and others, I began a new menswear company called CircleRock. Our mission and creed is Made in USA and we've partnered with an array of domestic artisans to offer a broad product line of menswear for the aspirational professionals. From "Make It Your Way" customizable shirts, to unbelievable sweaters, to great sportcoats and suits, to customizable tuxedos, to Horween leather belts, wallets and bags. We have what you need to look sharper and look smarter, at work and out on the town. We've also priced our products at an American "New Deal" value -- the quality of the materials and workmanship are incredible, especially for these prices.

We'd love for you to give us a try. Our Memorial Day Sale started yesterday -- the entire product line is 25% OFF. Check us out online at CircleRock.com and sign up for our brand book that we're about to mail. It explains everything.

Thanks! I hope you're well.

Best wishes,
Paul

Last edited:

M635Guy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Paul - A lot of us are glad to see you doing something you love, and we're rooting for you!

Heading to the site now for a look :)

BagleyBrown

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Same sentiments here. Rooting for your eventual global domination of menswear.

And just placed first order, really great sale this weekend with Horween products included!
(Sale ends Monday? Glad it didn't, I just happened upon it!)

:) I wear with love the size 15 brown shell Bayfields you cleared for build in 2015. :)

Sinyo18

Reaction score
Greetings StyleForum Members -- You may remember me from nearly a decade of leading Allen Edmonds. I retired from that role (and the weekly commute on Delta that I'd been doing all those years) in August 2017. A year ago, with other departed AE Alums and others, I began a new menswear company called CircleRock. Our mission and creed is Made in USA and we've partnered with an array of domestic artisans to offer a broad product line of menswear for the aspirational professionals. From "Make It Your Way" customizable shirts, to unbelievable sweaters, to great sportcoats and suits, to customizable tuxedos, to Horween leather belts, wallets and bags. We have what you need to look sharper and look smarter, at work and out on the town. We've also priced our products at an American "New Deal" value -- the quality of the materials and workmanship are incredible, especially for these prices.

We'd love for you to give us a try. Our Memorial Day Sale started yesterday -- the entire product line is 25% OFF. Check us out online at CircleRock.com and sign up for our brand book that we're about to mail. It explains everything.

Thanks! I hope you're well.

Best wishes,
Paul
Truly! All of the best to you Paul.

comrade

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Best of Luck. We need more made in USA options.
However, from the website your offerings look very
generic, non unlike what is sold in Nordstoms and their
ilk. Of course that maybe your target market in which
case CircleRock quality could make a difference.

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite type of loafer?

• Tassel loafers

• Penny loafers

• Horsebit loafers

• Kiltie loafers

• I hate loafers

Results are only viewable after voting.