• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Enzo Custom - Truly Custom Menswear - Affiliate Vendor Thread

Reaction score
Thanks for the contributions to this thread, from both the consumers and from “Mr Enzo”. The lengthy review

is probably the most comprehensive, literate and honest critique of a piece of clothing that I have read. It really addressed seemingly obvious questions and concerns that the normal guy would be asking—even me, who has had several suits made to measure over the past 35 years and want to get back into that realm. Specifically I see ads and websites for ‘custom’ tailors and shake my head at jackets that to my eye are too short, and fits that are more for someone with the body of Daniel Craig instead of Boris Johnson. After reading the lengthy review and postings by Enzo I am confident that, with clear instructions from me, I will be able to get what I want in terms of style, details and fit.

This thread and the review also make me that much more confident in styleforum.net as THE go to forum for menswear advice (I have been a member I think for about 10 years but have only been really reading it for the last month or so).

Enzo Custom

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hi Styleforum fam,

Wanted to share this video from Brad in our Charlotte showroom - discussing sartorial matters over Zoom in true 2020 fashion. We left the hiccups in to show the real experience. Listen in on Brad speaking with David Lezcano, Charlotte gentleman and Enzo groom, as they discuss David's upcoming wedding.

classybison

Reaction score
I got a jacket and pants made from Enzo. I am overall more pleased with the jacket than the pants. The jacket fits well, and only minor tweaks needed for a next iteration to get it just right. All part of the process when doing MTM or custom. The pants though, Enzo seems to have a house style that is super low rise. I went in wearing pants that I liked how they fit, higher rise and a straighter leg cut. But through a combination of their house style and nudging by sales associates looking for a fashion forward cut, I received a very different pair of pants. It fits, but it's not a style I'd deliberately purchase. Like I said, far lower rise to the point of it being a somewhat uncomfortable sensation where it feels like the pants sit below my pube line for a lack of a better description. In my eyes, it also makes my body proportions look a bit off without a jacket on. Plus, the legs are tapered more heavily than I prefer. I don't think I'll do suits or another pair of pants there because there seems to be a wide gap between my personal preference and what they typically produce. It feels like it would be too much of an uphill battle to get what I want. I'd be happy to get another jacket at Enzo though.

stuffedsuperdud

Reaction score
That's sort of their unofficial house style, probably because a lot of their employees came up through SuitSupply, but in my experience it's not set in stone. Which showroom did you visit? I've noticed from their social media that the quality of their clothiers matter quite a bit in terms of interpreting what you have in mind and translating it to a 3D garment. Burgan at the DC office and pretty much the entire gang at the NYC office are huge clothing nerds who are quite intuitive at understanding what you are asking for and turning it into something you'd like. The other showrooms though seem to feature a revolving door of former SuSu staff, which might not be as helpful. Burgan was the one who put together my pants measurements and the result is basically perfectly in line with the SF strike zone.

classybison

Reaction score
I was in their NYC showroom. I’m mostly mad at myself because this isn’t my first MTM rodeo, nor the first one that was made too slim for my liking. I probably should've just ditched the trousers during the fitting because I had an inclination things were headed that way again. I generally think getting someone to go against the house style is just an uphill fight that's unlikely to result in a good outcome. I'd use them again for a jacket, but I will continue looking for a custom shop for trousers/suits.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads