• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

CircleRock Menswear -- A New Company. A Renewed Ideal. Affiliate vendor thread.

PaulGrangaardCR

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Greetings StyleForum Members -- You may remember me from nearly a decade of leading Allen Edmonds. I retired from that role (and the weekly commute on Delta that I'd been doing all those years) in August 2017. A year ago, with other departed AE Alums and others, I began a new menswear company called CircleRock. Our mission and creed is Made in USA and we've partnered with an array of domestic artisans to offer a broad product line of menswear for the aspirational professionals. From "Make It Your Way" customizable shirts, to unbelievable sweaters, to great sportcoats and suits, to customizable tuxedos, to Horween leather belts, wallets and bags. We have what you need to look sharper and look smarter, at work and out on the town. We've also priced our products at an American "New Deal" value -- the quality of the materials and workmanship are incredible, especially for these prices.

We'd love for you to give us a try. Our Memorial Day Sale started yesterday -- the entire product line is 25% OFF. Check us out online at CircleRock.com and sign up for our brand book that we're about to mail. It explains everything.

Thanks! I hope you're well.

Best wishes,
Paul

Last edited:

M635Guy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Paul - A lot of us are glad to see you doing something you love, and we're rooting for you!

Heading to the site now for a look :)

BagleyBrown

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Same sentiments here. Rooting for your eventual global domination of menswear.

And just placed first order, really great sale this weekend with Horween products included!
(Sale ends Monday? Glad it didn't, I just happened upon it!)

:) I wear with love the size 15 brown shell Bayfields you cleared for build in 2015. :)

Sinyo18

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Greetings StyleForum Members -- You may remember me from nearly a decade of leading Allen Edmonds. I retired from that role (and the weekly commute on Delta that I'd been doing all those years) in August 2017. A year ago, with other departed AE Alums and others, I began a new menswear company called CircleRock. Our mission and creed is Made in USA and we've partnered with an array of domestic artisans to offer a broad product line of menswear for the aspirational professionals. From "Make It Your Way" customizable shirts, to unbelievable sweaters, to great sportcoats and suits, to customizable tuxedos, to Horween leather belts, wallets and bags. We have what you need to look sharper and look smarter, at work and out on the town. We've also priced our products at an American "New Deal" value -- the quality of the materials and workmanship are incredible, especially for these prices.

We'd love for you to give us a try. Our Memorial Day Sale started yesterday -- the entire product line is 25% OFF. Check us out online at CircleRock.com and sign up for our brand book that we're about to mail. It explains everything.

Thanks! I hope you're well.

Best wishes,
Paul
Truly! All of the best to you Paul.

comrade

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Best of Luck. We need more made in USA options.
However, from the website your offerings look very
generic, non unlike what is sold in Nordstoms and their
ilk. Of course that maybe your target market in which
case CircleRock quality could make a difference.

PaulGrangaardCR

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Paul - A lot of us are glad to see you doing something you love, and we're rooting for you!

Heading to the site now for a look :)
Thanks! Please let me know what you think! Appreciate the support very much!

PaulGrangaardCR

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Best of Luck. We need more made in USA options.
However, from the website your offerings look very
generic, non unlike what is sold in Nordstoms and their
ilk. Of course that maybe your target market in which
case CircleRock quality could make a difference.

Fair comment, thanks. Three points in reply:1) Our price/value equation for similar high quality goods from other retailers will be disruptive. We're just not putting the same level of margin into the selling prices. Mainline retailers are working with the same old pricing/margin model that led to so much over-building of retail square footage in this country due to high ROIs on every new location. We want to give you a better deal. We think that's American.

2) We launched to get into the game quickly last fall, and to start building awareness and customers with a product line that admittedly didn't have anything truly unique. Our initial uniqueness was that it's all Made in USA (less than 3% of the clothing bought in this country is made here), that we had a broad product offering under a single brand, versus other Made in USA brands that are specialized, and that we had a compelling pricing for the high quality. We didn't have time to develop unique products. Now, wait until you see what we have for Fall 2019. There's some really great-looking stuff coming that nobody has in the market. Smart business and social casual looks. I can't wait for you to see them.

3) We've built our capabilities over the last few months so that you can "make it your way". It's not about custom fit so much now as it is about customizing the product to make it your own. See our shirt offerings -- everything from buttonhole thread colors, to button colors, to collars to cuffs to plackets to pockets...can all be made just as you want them to be. Colored buttons are the replacement for a tie in the center, btw. Personalize as you like!

Thanks for your feedback. It's well put.

Best wishes,
Paul

PaulGrangaardCR

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Same sentiments here. Rooting for your eventual global domination of menswear.

And just placed first order, really great sale this weekend with Horween products included!
(Sale ends Monday? Glad it didn't, I just happened upon it!)

:) I wear with love the size 15 brown shell Bayfields you cleared for build in 2015. :)

Thanks, Bagley! I remember those Bayfields. Not many guys can wear size 15. I'm glad you like them. And thanks so much for the order! Let me know how we did for you.

Best wishes,
Paul

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads