• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

CAVOUR Official Community - Discuss Tailoring, Shirting, Shoes & More - Official Affiliate Thread

kevinsvindland

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Easier to find a unicorn this side of the Atlantic:)

Unicorn Cordovan...?

othertravel

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
@kevinsvindland

How’s the quality on the Lardini sartorial suits? That is, how much handwork is in them?

Also, have you thought about doing group MTOs for the Cavour suits in special fabrics? Like flannel chalk stripe three piece for example?

kevinsvindland

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@kevinsvindland

How’s the quality on the Lardini sartorial suits? That is, how much handwork is in them?

Also, have you thought about doing group MTOs for the Cavour suits in special fabrics? Like flannel chalk stripe three piece for example?

The Sartoria line is far superior to the general Lardini stuff.
The handwork is mostly cosmetic though, but the fits, models and overall finish is much better than the main line.
They are also fully canvassed.

We could do a GMTO suit, but most fabric minimums are 75 or 150 meters. One 3pc suit requires aprox 3,5 - 4 meters.
So you would need a few people to want the same suit. Easier with shoes, as minimums tend to be 12 pairs.

othertravel

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Thanks, Kevin. I ordered the lardini suit. Will you be bringing in any flannel Cavour suits for fall/winter?

TAFJIR

Reaction score
Just ordered the Houndstooth jacket and some Drake’s ties, hoping it gets here by Friday in time for vacation!?

@kevinsvindland could you describe this wool seersucker suit? I’m only familiar with cotton seersucker so I’m trying to get a sense for how it feels. Do you have any up close photos? It looks like it’s striped, but that could just be the lighting in the photo playing tricks on me haha.

kevinsvindland

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks, Kevin. I ordered the lardini suit. Will you be bringing in any flannel Cavour suits for fall/winter?

Yes, there should be some flannel on the horizon.
Just ordered the Houndstooth jacket and some Drake’s ties, hoping it gets here by Friday in time for vacation!?

@kevinsvindland could you describe this wool seersucker suit? I’m only familiar with cotton seersucker so I’m trying to get a sense for how it feels. Do you have any up close photos? It looks like it’s striped, but that could just be the lighting in the photo playing tricks on me haha.

I do not have any other photos at hand, no. Sorry.
But I can try to describe it..;
Imagine if Cotton Seersucker had a brief love affair with Cotton/silk Jersey, and then went on to passionately create a lovechild with Wool Mesh.

TAFJIR

Reaction score
Yes, there should be some flannel on the horizon.

I do not have any other photos at hand, no. Sorry.
But I can try to describe it..;
Imagine if Cotton Seersucker had a brief love affair with Cotton/silk Jersey, and then went on to passionately create a lovechild with Wool Mesh.

Sounds like my personal life! ?

TorontoGuy88

Reaction score
Can someone please get back to me? I was sent the wrong tie and have yet to receive a response. It has been over 48 hours since I reached out.

mattg1027

Reaction score
Order arrived today sans jacket, apparently it was sold out when I ordered it ?

I too received a shipment with one item missing as it was out of stock. I understand inventory management struggles of a small business (especially during a sale like this), but it's a bit odd to learn about it first when opening the package, and not be provided any confirmation to expect a refund. I contacted them about it on Sunday evening (so roughly 4 business days ago), and haven't heard back yet.

Now, that didn't prevent me from ordering again as the prices are incredible right now, and I loved what I did receive. But still... :)

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads