• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

CAVOUR Official Community - Discuss Tailoring, Shirting, Shoes & More - Official Affiliate Thread

Viral

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I believe there may be some unanswered questions in the chat function. It seems to not work so great on my older iPhone. So if anyone sent me a message and did not get an answer, please send me a PM or an email at [email protected], and I will answer as best I can.
thanks Kevin!

I emailed you earlier about the status on the refund for order # 4025.........pls follow-up when you have a moment.

kevinsvindland

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Heh. I need a 48 jacket and size 50 trouser. Do you need the opposite? If so, maybe we can work something out with the cavour team.

We hope to get rid of this problem with the new trousers and jackets this fall.

Please make sure to not skip leg day at the gym, or dig too heavy into the sweets.

Aquafortis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hmm, not really sure how that works. If there is an option to proceed, I can’t understand that it should not work. As long as the area code/post number has not changed since your last order, I am sure it will be OK. If not, let me know, and I am sure we can sort it out.:)
No worries. Order placed already. My previous orders arrived without issue so I assumed everything would be fine as well this time.

Another pair of Bontoni on the way!

kevinsvindland

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
thanks Kevin!

I emailed you earlier about the status on the refund for order # 4025.........pls follow-up when you have a moment.

Certainly, I will ask the guys to sort it out asap.

Refunds may take a couple of days after reciept. We always try our best to sort it out as soon as possible after the DHL man delivers them.

If you are waiting for a refund for an item on your order that was not in stock, send me a PM, and I will sort it out. Some times the integration malfunctions, and it needs to be done manually.

Viral

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Certainly, I will ask the guys to sort it out asap.

Refunds may take a couple of days after reciept. We always try our best to sort it out as soon as possible after the DHL man delivers them.

If you are waiting for a refund for an item on your order that was not in stock, send me a PM, and I will sort it out. Some times the integration malfunctions, and it needs to be done manually.
Thanks a million!

shoewarma

Reaction score
What's the size guide for trousers/shorts? I'm looking at Cavour shorts but have no idea what size I'd be. My waist measures around 33-34, but to be honest, I'm getting fatter. What size would that correspond to?

Edit: Nevermind, it shows when I click on the size.

Edit #2: A friend told me the sizing of his Cavour pants doesn't correspond to his waist size correctly. Therefore, I will ask my initial question again.

I appreciate the help.

Last edited:

Viral

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@kevinsvindland 2 questions:

Can you comment on the shrinkage to Cavour linen shirts?

Do the Cavour handmade shirts fit slimmer or looser than the regular Cavour shirts?

Last edited:

kevinsvindland

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
What's the size guide for trousers/shorts? I'm looking at Cavour shorts but have no idea what size I'd be. My waist measures around 33-34, but to be honest, I'm getting fatter. What size would that correspond to?

Edit: Nevermind, it shows when I click on the size.

Edit #2: A friend told me the sizing of his Cavour pants doesn't correspond to his waist size correctly. Therefore, I will ask my initial question again.

I appreciate the help.

For a 33-34 inch waist, I would say 52 should be a good size.

kevinsvindland

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@kevinsvindland 2 questions:

Can you comment on the shrinkage to Cavour linen shirts?

Do the Cavour handmade shirts fit slimmer or looser than the regular Cavour shirts?

I have not experienced any significant shrinkage with my linen shirts.

The handmade shirts are a slightly different cut, but fits fairly similar. I wear the same size in both.

shortlefty

Reaction score
Jacket : Chest 38, Waist : 32 1/2
Bottom : Waist 32.5, Hip 38

Does this translate to a 48 suit? My measurements might be done differently but when I compare it seems close enough?

kevinsvindland

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
We just recieved the first round of samples of leather goods that Sebastian and I put together during our last trip to Italy.

What do you guys think?

F011B28E-9D5D-424D-826A-E20E4EAAD2B8.jpeg
4CEB2F88-0D24-441E-BFBE-F9EDEC6344B7.jpeg
21D24AE3-6941-4AF2-AA6D-C5527386EDB2.jpeg
480EC529-10C7-4A42-91FD-8CD2163965F5.jpeg
553753B7-D2D7-4FFC-AD30-C98FA12179B6.jpeg
D7C28A5F-E523-4C05-A6B5-B55F77982CB9.jpeg
AA375B67-8145-4600-AAED-BEF366283C56.jpeg
17FE630E-BB02-4ACF-B2C2-31ADDCD0172A.jpeg

ezev

Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads