• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

NYCTechNerd

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
? that’s worse than mine. I feel better about mine now. The one on the left is way way darker. How the hell did these even leave the factory? ??‍♂️
I’d make a bet that the lighter one was in the shop window all the way through the summer.

And here is my favorite part, I get the pleasure of paying @Carmina $35 to return the shoes even though they sent me something that does not match and have obvious marks form being tried on several times. If I was returning them because I did not like them then fine, charge me, but I should not be charged for their mistake. WTF!

Patrick1053

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
And here is my favorite part, I get the pleasure of paying @Carmina $35 to return the shoes even though they sent me something that does not match and have obvious marks form being tried on several times. If I was returning them because I did not like them then fine, charge me, but I should not be charged for their mistake. WTF!
The time I had a problem like that they sent me a label for free

NYCTechNerd

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
The time I had a problem like that they sent me a label for free

1607117089015.png

zag73

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I’d send their customer services in Spain an email. I’m sure they’ll help out.

NYCTechNerd

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
I’d send their customer services in Spain an email. I’m sure they’ll help out.

I'll send a letter with the return and see what happens. I can always stop by the NYC shop or fight it out using my credit card company as well as contact Spain. I am going to give them a chance to do the right thing first.

I'm done with all of it. Online ordering of stock and MTO (in person or online ordering) shoes just sucks. I am waiting until the end of the pandemic and then I am going to visit shops in-person and never order an MTO again (had problems with both AE and Meermin) which is why I skipped the last Carmina one. I did not want to be stuck with another ill fitting or poorly made MTO shoe that I could not wear or return but had to pay for.

It's about both the wasted money and the principal of the issue.

Elderidge

Reaction score
I hate to add on to the complaints about different colored shoes but these arrived today. I can get past the fact that they came with creased vamps and obvious wear on the soles from being tried on in the NYC store where they shipped from since I got them on sale, but the obvious color difference makes me sad.

Waiting on the return label...

View attachment 1510211

I’m with Nickd on this. Pretty sure one side was on display in the sun for a period of time.

I once ordered a pair of red wing boots and the colours looked starkly different between both sides. Shop later said one was on display for over a year so it discoloured. You would think the person packing it would see it....

51ACF34B-148D-4CCF-AEF5-581C9E97A453.jpeg

NYCTechNerd

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
I’m with Nickd on this. Pretty sure one side was on display in the sun for a period of time.

I once ordered a pair of red wing boots and the colours looked starkly different between both sides. Shop later said one was on display for over a year so it discoloured. You would think the person packing it would see it care....
I fixed it for you.

It's a waste of my time and money.
It's a waste of their time and money.
it's bad publicity for them.

Crafty Cumbrian

Master Builder
Reaction score
Anyone still waiting on the mto weekend offerings? I ordered mine pretty much just before it closed so fully expect to be last. I’ve
enjoyed seeing what’s been made. Have been some exceptional pieces thus far.

stook1

Master Builder
Reaction score
Anyone still waiting on the mto weekend offerings? I ordered mine pretty much just before it closed so fully expect to be last. I’ve

Still waiting on mine... assuming they'll be coming any day now but not in a rush to be honest.

laufer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They told me mine would be a little delayed though...
Still waiting on mine... assuming they'll be coming any day now but not in a rush to be honest.
The same here. I ordered chukka in Rustic Grey Calf, pretty basic stuff.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 38.1%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads