• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

patliean1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Are you sure it is not available? This model (i believe you have the 80514) was and still is on the custom page available for order. Even if it is not the exact model it sure does look like it as I own a black 80514 on the Buger last. Just saying if you want one I believe you can get one.

I wanted to get this in another color preferably color 8 during the Carmina NY store opening but unfortunately they don’t make this wholecut boot anymore.

This model (80514) is still available on Carmina's site as a customized order. My question is though, if I order the wholecut chelsea would the boots be sent with the "seam" in the middle of the uppers rather than on the heels? Seems like a strange place for a seam, but the other chelsea models aren't offered in the Burger last.

007Bond

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This model (80514) is still available on Carmina's site as a customized order. My question is though, if I order the wholecut chelsea would the boots be sent with the "seam" in the middle of the uppers rather than on the heels? Seems like a strange place for a seam, but the other chelsea models aren't offered in the Burger last.

I got one a few months back, only 1 seam up the back.

patliean1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

007Bond

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is your cordovan boot ? They will still make calf.
The problem I mentioned was explained to me by Carmina NY store for cordovan wholecut boots not calf wholecut boots.

No mien is calf. But I just added one in cordovan to my cart it will let me order it and it clearly says whole cut. So not sure how they can let you add it to your cart, order it as a wholecut, but then send you a boot with 2 seams. I would call Carmina or send an email maybe the rep at the store was wrong as it sure looks that way.

patliean1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

007Bond

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@007Bond any pics of your boots?
IMG_20171003_155629.jpg
IMG_20171003_155511.jpg

patliean1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@007Bond Excellent! I assuming Burger last as well? Thanks in advance sir

saurabh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
No mien is calf. But I just added one in cordovan to my cart it will let me order it and it clearly says whole cut. So not sure how they can let you add it to your cart, order it as a wholecut, but then send you a boot with 2 seams. I would call Carmina or send an email maybe the rep at the store was wrong as it sure looks that way.
That information was given to me by the owner during the Carmina NYC store opening but if they are ready to make it again I will gladly jump on to make a color 8 wholecut boot.

007Bond

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That information was given to me by the owner during the Carmina NYC store opening but if they are ready to make it again I will gladly jump on to make a color 8 wholecut boot.

Not sure all I know is you can goto the custom page and you sure can order one I had it in my cart just needed to process the payment.

It sure is possible they don't want to make them anymore but just never removed the option from the customs page.

I would say order it fast before they update and you will grab the last one ever.

Vinsep

Reaction score
Love their wholecut last. Probably never fits me though because my wide and high volume feet. Quick question, do they send you an email with tracking number when your shoes are shipped? The confirmation email only says the shoes will be shipped in 30 days.

007Bond

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Love their wholecut last. Probably never fits me though because my wide and high volume feet. Quick question, do they send you an email with tracking number when your shoes are shipped? The confirmation email only says the shoes will be shipped in 30 days.
The Buger last is high volume for sure speaking from exp.

007Bond

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is burger last also have high instep? Since you are saying it has high volume !!

By far the most of all the Carmina last I own. Example rain slip on boot will kill me for several wears until it gives in for my high instep. the day up put on my Buger Chelsea boot they fit as if molded to my foot. I have been wearing them a lot and no heel slip, good fit, no issues with my high instep from day one.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads