• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@bows1 yeah seems like it... also, just did a walkthrough where i took my TTS (L), and everything was pretty spot on. I'd likely have sized up for my own personal pieces if I were to purchase anything, but it seemed to run more true this season than in the past.

WBaker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@WBaker what's good baby what you up to?

Heya! Just accidentally posting a bunch of Atha stuff in your thread. Speaking of when is Canoe Club gonna become the first north American stockist?

Is Karu Research a new line for you all? New to me, very cool. Beaded camp shirt is mighty tempting...

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@WBaker I remember you telling us about them when we were grabbing pizza. We should check it out… There is a new brand we’re bringing in that will be first in NA!

Karu is new for us as well - highlight on the fabrics. Crazy fabrics, would be nice for a hot summer day

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Howwwwwwwdy y'alllllll gonna drop lots of plugs here:

So, it was plugged on the last page, but Lady White Co. SS23 is now live, as well as our Grindle Used collab tee. This will be.... 5th custom color if I remember correctly!

-
Karu Research is a new brand for us, and first shipment has landed and is live. God DAMN these fabrics are fuckin' NUTS!!! This is one of those brands where (especially once you see/feel it in person), you realize all of these pieces would slate in nicely to most wardrobes. I could see myself pairing that orange camp shirt with some OrSlow fatigues and calling it a day. Got the standouts listed below:

-

retaW
We were lucky enough to be able to get the formerly Japan-only retaW product, and we are all HYPED. retaW has been something we've considered "core" for a minute now, so happy to acquire more and more goods. I think I'll be snagging one of each of the car tags. Ginza is my fav scent here.

-

Nanamica SS23 is sick as always. I've said it a lot but maybe not here: Nanamica are the best stylists in the game. Out of all the brands we carry, I wish more than anything I could put together kits that look as natural and flowy and cool as Nanamica does in their lookbooks. It's that perfect middle ground of kinda GORP, kinda military repro, kinda whatever.... and I love it.

Last edited:

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
ALSO - got a couple of new brands on the Horizon. One absolutely STUNNER out of South Korea that I will plug here when we receive the shipment. I'm actually surprised to have not seen it talked about more here... interesting. We'll change that. Auralee is the other one comin' still, and man that's gonna be a hoot.

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Oh last thing for this afternoon - please go show some love to the pod! Me and my boss/boy Timothy have been putting in some serious time trying to get this pod up and running and make sure it's quality. Been having fun, and I feel the community has been responding well so far!

ScottyK

Reaction score
Do you guys have measurements for the M and L on the Beams Plus:

KNIT POLO 2TONE JACQUARD​

I thinking about sizing up to the large unless it’s huge. Thanks!

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Do you guys have measurements for the M and L on the Beams Plus:

KNIT POLO 2TONE JACQUARD​

I thinking about sizing up to the large unless it’s huge. Thanks!
@ScottyK here you go! Looks like we might have some sort of stock issue as I can't find a M currently - sorry!!

Large:
Shoulders: 19.25”
Chest: 22”
Back Length: 28.75”
Front length: 26”
Sleeve: 10”

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just listened to some of this:

Timothy and I would get along. I hate being logged off. I use my devices mostly for work - I never doom scroll - so being offline just makes me think that I might miss an emergency. And I hate camping, and I used to mountaineer, and I liked the challenge of summitting, but I hated sleeping without showers, in the cold, for weeks on end. I always thought that the best thing about the great outdoors is that it makes you really appreciate the great indoors. Best thing after a few weeks in the mountains were a shower, clean sheets, and a meal cooked using proper ingredients in a proper kitchen.

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
hahahah! @LA Guy see bro you're speaking my language too. i try to tell my girlfriend like "yo we pay a lot of money to live indoors in this house so why would we pay a lot of money to then go be outside for a weekend all to just wish we were home" lol. love it. but ya timothy ain't kidding, he really isn't about it

Samir

Reaction score
Karu fabrics are so beautiful. Can I get chest/length measurements for the block printed jacket in S?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 31 11.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads