• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Barbour x TO KI TO Beacon Heritage Jackets

Status
Not open for further replies.

mansfiem

Reaction score
Hi there, whats your height and weight? I am 6, 2" 200 pounds. Not sure if I should go for the XL or XXL.

Your feedback is much appreciated, Thanks!
I'm 6'3" and 220lbs. Did you try on some of the other jackets in the collection to get a feel for the size for them? The jackets in the collection seem to run small compared to most Barbour jackets. I'd probably go with the XL if I were you, but don't hold me to it.

theundeadkennedy

Reaction score

I ended up swinging by the store Wingtip in San Francisco where I tried on a couple jackets from the Tokihito collection. I found many of the jackets in this line ran smaller than most. I normally wear a large with Barbour coats, but this one I went with an extra-large.
Where was your jacket made if you don't mind me asking?

Sunster

Reaction score
Is this jacket in demand because its 'collectable' or just because of its the next big trend in fashion?

brutus79

Reaction score
I'm not sure if people are still struggling to get these but I have a few pre ordered in XXL and XL - PM me if interested

mansfiem

Reaction score
Is this jacket in demand because its 'collectable' or just because of its the next big trend in fashion?
I'm interested in it as I like the style of the jacket. I have several other Barbour coats and thought this one fits in nicely with the others.

Martin200098

Reaction score
I am about to purchase an XL - would be v.interested if you still have yours available?
Kind regards

Martin200098

Reaction score
I am about to purchase an XL - would be v.interested if you still have yours available?
Kind regards

danger3000

Reaction score
Hello,

For anyone interested in the James Bond Skyfall Beacon Heritage jacket I have a small and a medium available for sale.

I will post worldwide.

Please email [email protected]

Thank you

mansfiem

Reaction score
I was finally able to get the coat this past weekend and was able to wear it twice before having to send it back for repairs. Was initially discouraged to find the jacket made in Bulgaria. I have nothing against Bulgaria, but when you pay that much for a jacket one would like the jacket to be made with a better quality of care.

The pocket corners have already started to unthread and separate. Have attached a photo of the pocket demonstrating the issue with the pockets. As I mentioned before, I've only worn this jacket twice since getting it on Friday of last week. I've had other Barbour coats for years without them ever wearing this fast.

Will take the jacket back to the store of purchase here in San Francisco and have their tailor reinforce the pockets to avoid the damage continuing.

Barbour-Bond

Reaction score
Hi Gents

I have a Large and XL of the Barbour Beacon Heritage Sports Jacket as recently worn by Daniel Craig in the James Bond movie 'Skyfall' for sale.

If interested please contact me at [email protected]

brianmox

Reaction score
I have one of these XXL fits like L to XL with reciepts and warranty card. Contact for details. UK

myStyle

Reaction score
Just got in a size XL of this jacket, but unfortunately it was too large for me :(

If anyone is interested, I am located in the US, and be willing to sell for what I paid + shipping and paypal fees (only looking to ship within the US and canada).
Jacket is brand new, with all tags attached.
Also would be willing to trade for a large (assuming brand new).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads