• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here

S-Town

Reaction score
if anyone could tell me a place in vegas that sells fred perry polos, that would be awesome!!!

Ryanimal

Reaction score
Sorry to make my first post a question. Anyone know where I can find this jacket?

DOUBLE-BREASTED-CAMEL-COAT.jpeg

lordro

Reaction score
Anyone know how Gilded Age sizes? I'm thinking about getting a jacket from them but am unsure about how they fit on me. I'm torn between sizing to a medium or sizing down to a small. I usually wear medium but I hear that their cuts are a bit boxy. The coat is listed as a regular fit and I generally prefer a slimmer look. Any one experienced out there?

redsocks

Reaction score
1000205.jpg

These boots are Ralph Lauren and are made in the USA.

Does anyone know who might make this for Ralph Lauren, like maybe Red Wing? I'm not too familiar with work boots. Also, would anyone know the model? Thanks.

spencers

Reaction score
After wearing a Naked & Famous "chambray selvedge" slim shirt and hating how stiff and uncomfortable it was (10oz weight), will I notice the same thing if I were to buy a Gitman Vintage chambray shirt?

rdgn123

Reaction score
Originally Posted by randomkoreandude
dude do you think i didnt first google? most of the links lead back to SF lol. i wanted to see if someone had a particular "GO TO" product on here since most are denim enthusiasts. google hits lead to how to wash but no consensus on a product

have you tried plain ol white vinegar? i've used it to remove wine and even kimchi jjigae stains lol. pour some on a paper towel/cotton ball and dab the stain thoroughly. rinse the spot with water then throw it in the wash. worked for me.

slack tide

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by spencers
After wearing a Naked & Famous "chambray selvedge" slim shirt and hating how stiff and uncomfortable it was (10oz weight), will I notice the same thing if I were to buy a Gitman Vintage chambray shirt?
There are two different weights of gitman chambrays - a summer weight (which is really airy and thin) and a winter weight. The winter weight is still soft and I wouldn't describe it as overly thick or uncomfortable, whatsoever. You can tell the summers from the winters on webshops as the summers will normally retail for aprx $30 less.

spencers

Reaction score
Originally Posted by slack tide
There are two different weights of gitman chambrays - a summer weight (which is really airy and thin) and a winter weight. The winter weight is still soft and I wouldn't describe it as overly thick or uncomfortable, whatsoever. You can tell the summers from the winters on webshops as the summers will normally retail for aprx $30 less.
Hmm. Does Gitman have a different weaving process or something, because that N&F slim shirt really threw me for a loop on "chambray" fabric. Thick, uncomfortable, STIFF, could hardly move while wearing it, itchy. Washing didn't help the cause. I could go on-and-on. I'm just weary of dropping $135 on a Gitman shirt, only to find that it's the very same.
confused.gif
Thanks so much for your info! Just don't know whether to pursue it. I'll post in the Gitman thread.

S-Town

Reaction score
Originally Posted by spencers

Where did you get this shirt?

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member