Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by mfais, Jan 22, 2010.

1. yamete

yamete Senior member

2. S-Town

S-Town Senior member

if anyone could tell me a place in vegas that sells fred perry polos, that would be awesome!!!

3. Ryanimal

Ryanimal Member

Sorry to make my first post a question. Anyone know where I can find this jacket?

[​IMG]

4. SupeMassivePowerTrip

SupeMassivePowerTrip Well-Known Member

Anyone ID this jacket?

[​IMG]

Looks like dior

5. Lupo

Lupo Well-Known Member

6. Phiberglass

Phiberglass Senior member

Anyone know the leather jacket Kanye is wearing?

[​IMG]

7. drum

drum Senior member

8. lordro

lordro New Member

Anyone know how Gilded Age sizes? I'm thinking about getting a jacket from them but am unsure about how they fit on me. I'm torn between sizing to a medium or sizing down to a small. I usually wear medium but I hear that their cuts are a bit boxy. The coat is listed as a regular fit and I generally prefer a slimmer look. Any one experienced out there?

9. redsocks

redsocks Member

[​IMG]

These boots are Ralph Lauren and are made in the USA.

Does anyone know who might make this for Ralph Lauren, like maybe Red Wing? I'm not too familiar with work boots. Also, would anyone know the model? Thanks.

10. spencers

spencers Senior member

After wearing a Naked & Famous "chambray selvedge" slim shirt and hating how stiff and uncomfortable it was (10oz weight), will I notice the same thing if I were to buy a Gitman Vintage chambray shirt?

11. rdgn123

rdgn123 Senior member

dude do you think i didnt first google? most of the links lead back to SF lol. i wanted to see if someone had a particular "GO TO" product on here since most are denim enthusiasts. google hits lead to how to wash but no consensus on a product

have you tried plain ol white vinegar? i've used it to remove wine and even kimchi jjigae stains lol. pour some on a paper towel/cotton ball and dab the stain thoroughly. rinse the spot with water then throw it in the wash. worked for me.

12. slack tide

slack tide Senior member

After wearing a Naked & Famous "chambray selvedge" slim shirt and hating how stiff and uncomfortable it was (10oz weight), will I notice the same thing if I were to buy a Gitman Vintage chambray shirt?
    There are two different weights of gitman chambrays - a summer weight (which is really airy and thin) and a winter weight. The winter weight is still soft and I wouldn't describe it as overly thick or uncomfortable, whatsoever. You can tell the summers from the winters on webshops as the summers will normally retail for aprx $30 less.

13. spencers

spencers Senior member

There are two different weights of gitman chambrays - a summer weight (which is really airy and thin) and a winter weight. The winter weight is still soft and I wouldn't describe it as overly thick or uncomfortable, whatsoever. You can tell the summers from the winters on webshops as the summers will normally retail for aprx $30 less.
    Hmm. Does Gitman have a different weaving process or something, because that N&F slim shirt really threw me for a loop on "chambray" fabric. Thick, uncomfortable, STIFF, could hardly move while wearing it, itchy. Washing didn't help the cause. I could go on-and-on. I'm just weary of dropping $135 on a Gitman shirt, only to find that it's the very same. [​IMG] Thanks so much for your info! Just don't know whether to pursue it. I'll post in the Gitman thread.

14. S-Town

S-Town Senior member

Where did you get this shirt?

15. spencers

spencers Senior member

Where did you get this shirt?
    I don't recall as it was over a year ago. One of the forum affiliates. I've sold it since then. But does it matter? [​IMG]