• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here

cowsareforeating

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Froosh
Sorry, asked this before but didn't really get anywhere. Trying to find pants similar in color and details to the ones below but it has been surprisingly difficult. They seem to be work wear inspired pants. There's a little dark brown logo patch just above the right rear pocket (not shown). Anyone have a good suggestion on something similar or know what they are? I looked into ducks but they're too heavy duty and orange in hue for me. TIA!

workwearpant.jpg
duckst.jpg

http://www.cultizm.com/product_info....ant-Olive.html

not the same, but similar enough?

coaster

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Prada_Ferragamo
Go with the adidas. No white pumas.
Ok, last question… I promise! …grey shirt or black shirt (dress shirts, fitted, from Banana Rep.) OR black v-neck tee Sorry about the onslaught of questions… I'm just trying to "dress to impress".

switch

Reaction score
So, I just bought some black red wing GT's. I will usually be wearing them with indigo and black/grey denim pants. I have a tanner goods natural (tan) color belt that I have been contemplating selling because I never wear it.

Could I wear it with the red wings? Or is the belt/boot match a must even if it's all pretty casual stuff?

Forgive me for my noobness. I'm colorblind, so I tend to overthink these things.

cowsareforeating

Reaction score
well natural belts change color when you actually wear them. your belt wouldn't be showing much anyways. technically they dont match but its not a big deal..

Best way to clean common projects perf?

Right now im using a wet toothbrush to scrub off dirt and then a paper towel to dry/take off the dirt. then rubbing leather conditioner on with a cloth. any other ways to get them even cleaner? (they're white). but idk

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
regarding pilling of sweaters, i think someone posted awhile ago regarding a laundry service from NY that can mail to and forth clothes ... what was that company/website again? Would perhaps like to try...

tit_tyrant

Reaction score
How is the sizing on the Common Projects Combat Boot? Couldn't find anything through searching or google for some reason

ennui

Reaction score
Originally Posted by tit_tyrant
How is the sizing on the Common Projects Combat Boot? Couldn't find anything through searching or google for some reason

I'm a 7 in Clark's DBs, 7.5 or 8 in most Nikes, and a 40 in CPs is just right (maybe a tiny bit tight at first). I think all CPs use the same soles, so sizing should be consistent between them, barring stuff like high insteps.

*Tee*

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Any ideas where I can still find one of these Paul Smith shawl collar coats in size M ( or something similar ) ?

pcxc-486k-516-b-56883.jpg

PaulSmithAutumn201052.jpg

PaulSmithAutumn201012.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads