Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by mfais, Jan 22, 2010.

1. zerostyle

zerostyle Senior member

Stupid question:

I'm very much in between belt sizes. I'm about a 33, so if I wear a 34 I have to pull it all the way to notch #4 or 5, and if I wear a 32 I can only get it to around the 2nd notch.

So, size 32 = little stubby belt thing hanging out
    and size 34 = super long extra belt length

Which should I go with? This is mostly at retail stores. Do size 33 belts exist elsewhere, and what would you recommend for casual wear with jeans?

2. commodorewheeler

commodorewheeler Senior member

Stupid question: I'm very much in between belt sizes. I'm about a 33, so if I wear a 34 I have to pull it all the way to notch #4 or 5, and if I wear a 32 I can only get it to around the 2nd notch. So, size 32 = little stubby belt thing hanging out and size 34 = super long extra belt length Which should I go with? This is mostly at retail stores. Do size 33 belts exist elsewhere, and what would you recommend for casual wear with jeans?
    I'd rather have a belt that is too long than not long enough. Either way, it's only an inch each way for you, so it shouldn't be too bad whichever you choose. For jeans, I think Tanner or Corter belts go really well.

3. stinger70

stinger70 Senior member

at 6'1 and 140lb, am i too tall to fit an off the rack leather jacket? Im looking at buying a replica of the hedi slimane ones, but they are stated as being about 24" length which is pretty short. But then i think, arent the runway models all about my height and build, so it should be designed to fit tall guys.

4. MockProper

MockProper Senior member

Ok boot question. I am looking to spend up to maybe 175 on a pair of boots. My foot size is 5.5 to 6.0 mens which is where it gets complicated. I am looking for styling as similar to the Nice Collective carbon combat boot as I can get. Here are my options thus far: http://www.militaryclothing.com/IBS/.../36707833.html I am really curious about this pair....esp for the price. Indicates goodyear welt and made to military specs http://www.militaryclothing.com/IBS/...id/419409.html This pair doesnt necessarily resemble the Nice Collective boot but I'm also considering http://www.wellcostore.com/p-W-B130.html Suggestions???

5. halisray

halisray Senior member

Is it okay to wear all black?
    like a black leather jacket, black shirt, black jeans, black boots? (chelsea boots)?

I have all these things but I've never attempted to wear them altogether, don't want to look like some kind of gothic guy.

6. Chico Dusty

Chico Dusty Active Member

Does anyone know if Heritage Research shirts fit big?

7. Surreal

Surreal Senior member

Help me here guys. I want to order a shirt form cottonwork.com, but I'm not sure how to design it in a way that I can wear it untucked as well as tucked. I have chosen the slim fit, but am not sure what kind of bottom cut to choose - modern or straight?
    [​IMG]

8. max_r

max_r Senior member

i think curved hems look better 100% of the time

9. Knisse

Knisse Senior member

Trying to have less things to worry about then i am on the go, so this time i am searching for a combined plastic card "visa" sized holder combined with keys.

Right now i am looking at the Louis Vuitton 6 Key holder.

http://www.odesign-bags.com/image/Lo...6_1500x482.jpg

But, i am concerned if there is room for Visa cards, i have already emailed Louis Vuitton, but they do not seem to answer.

Would any of you happen to know if it has room for plastic cards? - also, is there any other good choices?

Thank you.

10. SeanathonHuff

SeanathonHuff Senior member

$40 Dollar gift card to REI... something good, although I'm no outdoorsman. GO!!!!! [​IMG]

11. MichaelStyle

MichaelStyle New Member

[​IMG] Can anyone tell me where a good spot to look for decent priced & good slim fitting vests like the one in the pic above?

12. ShaOwned

ShaOwned Member

13. dtmt

dtmt Senior member

How does Junya sizing run? Is it tiny Japanese sizes like Uniqlo or is it normal sizing?

14. Prada_Ferragamo

Prada_Ferragamo Senior member

How does Junya sizing run? Is it tiny Japanese sizes like Uniqlo or is it normal sizing?

PM Scott M. He can help you.

15. Prada_Ferragamo

Prada_Ferragamo Senior member

Can anyone tell me where a good spot to look for decent priced & good slim fitting vests like the one in the pic above?

That's just a navy vest. You can find one pretty much anywhere