• We would like to welcome Craftsman Clothing back as an official Affiliate Vendor. Craftsman Clothing is a brand for the refined men who want to look good with minimal effort, and care about products that are well-made. In additon to being a go-to brand for all things essential, Craftsman Clothing also offers bespoke outerwear that’s uniquely crafted for you. Please visit their thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

EZB

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Strand or MacNeil, imo. To be honest if I wasn't head over heels for the Strand I'd probably be collecting MacNeils...
That would make you the Mac Daddy

EZB

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@EZB I found the Dalton's with reverse welt!

Also, a absurdly awesome Dundee from @watchidiot, whom I haven't seen around in a long time.
Wow! That does look great... it’s the contrast that does it. I am thinking navy and double v tread. Not sure how split reverse would look there and if it needs a brown edge

James1051

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

smfdoc

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I agree on the brown shell Leeds, and I honestly think that should be a regular offering. It's a very practical pairing of design and color that I would wear any day. I didn't see the Bradley on the list, is it being offered this time?
You’re right. My bad.

EZB

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My wife hates it when I cuff up

4769285E-8A05-41FD-93A3-03FCBE1F65EB.jpeg

AEShoeMan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Happy wingtip Wednesday! Non-AE, but I thought I would share here too, as the talk of AE chili shell and speculation of comparisons to Alden ravello has me very curious on what the AE chili shell will look like. Obviously I am completely guessing here, but my guess is it would have deeper red and brown tones and my money is on something similar to the shade posted by @darkclassic a few pages back -- https://www.styleforum.net/threads/allen-edmonds-appreciation-thread-2019-news-pictures-clothing-accessories-etc.641227/post-9853456
Definitely pretty cool to see a new shade being introduced for this event and I know I am very excited to see what it looks like when samples are available. Have a good day everyone!
20190814_080536.jpg

aero25

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wow! That does look great... it’s the contrast that does it. I am thinking navy and double v tread. Not sure how split reverse would look there and if it needs a brown edge
I think the reverse welt would look great with the double v-tread. Visually, probably pretty similar to the profile of the HM on dainite. I think Navy would pair well with buff, brown, and antique welt/edges. Doo eet!!

Featured Sponsor

HOW OFTEN DO YOU SHOP FOR CLOTHES ONLINE?

• I mainly buy my clothes online.

• I shop online only if there is a sale.

• I shop online when shipping and returns are free.

• I shop in store only for very expensive items I want to try on.

• I mainly shop in store.

Results are only viewable after voting.