• We would like to welcome Craftsman Clothing back as an official Affiliate Vendor. Craftsman Clothing is a brand for the refined men who want to look good with minimal effort, and care about products that are well-made. In additon to being a go-to brand for all things essential, Craftsman Clothing also offers bespoke outerwear that’s uniquely crafted for you. Please visit their thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

stook1

Reaction score
@EZB I found the Dalton's with reverse welt!

Also, a absurdly awesome Dundee from @watchidiot, whom I haven't seen around in a long time.
Those Dundees are on fire! That might be my order.... or perhaps the Strand.

madhat

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@EZB I found the Dalton's with reverse welt!

Also, a absurdly awesome Dundee from @watchidiot, whom I haven't seen around in a long time.
Man! So many people we don't regularly see on here anymore just on the page with the dundees! Some jack-off named shiner too.

darkclassic

Reaction score
Cappuccino shell Bayfield, flat welt with wheeling:

View attachment 1223253

Someone has a pair of Color 4 shell Bayfields, try searching the AE MTO thread or the Non-Alden Shell thread (both have fewer post than the AEAT to filter through) if you want to see them.
Those color 4 Bayfields were mine but now belong to a fellow on this thread.
shell bayfields.jpg

ProfilaBinding

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It occurs to me that while I specified when the in store mixers are, I did not specify that orders can be placed with any store from September 13 through September 23. This is important to note and I will edit my original post to reflect that.
So just to be clear, placing orders will start the morning of Friday the 13th? 👻

mdubs

The Mayor of Aldensville
Reaction score

ProfilaBinding

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
While we ponder over the unknown chili and shaved shell colors, it’s important to also consider regular cordovan offerings but in an atypical color. Bradley only comes on burgundy but would be sweet in brown. Leeds and MacNeils are not offered in brown. Strands are not offered in burgundy or black, but both are sweet colors. The list goes on.
I agree on the brown shell Leeds, and I honestly think that should be a regular offering. It's a very practical pairing of design and color that I would wear any day. I didn't see the Bradley on the list, is it being offered this time?

Shoenut

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Decided on suede as a show of solidarity for next Trunk Show. First thing I see this morning is a unicorn.
AF9AF76C-C127-4E4A-ABC6-F14B2A9561C8.jpeg

Ok, it is an energy shot but unicorn is there.
No time to change my laces this morning or I just like the clash of colors. Not sure which one.
442337D4-BF8E-4A65-8E6D-CA0DFE30A895.jpeg

Saw a reference to Shiner last night. You won’t see that guy, I know him and he is a real Blake Stitcher if you know what I mean. Rules you know.

shoenoobie

Reaction score

Chili Burnished Strands. Seoul Metro. Pic of myself.

Featured Sponsor

HOW OFTEN DO YOU SHOP FOR CLOTHES ONLINE?

• I mainly buy my clothes online.

• I shop online only if there is a sale.

• I shop online when shipping and returns are free.

• I shop in store only for very expensive items I want to try on.

• I mainly shop in store.

Results are only viewable after voting.