• Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear and fashion.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

St Hubbins

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I was thinking the same thing! Where did @St Hubbins go? Probably busy in the lab.
He's still on instagram. I wonder if he avoids this place because of the effects it has on the wallet. Can't blame him if that's the case. I miss him around here too.

I'm fine with whoever is chosen, as any of those people above would make fine choices. I just hope that whoever it is, is still posting a year from now. It does seem like the people disappear (TexasTexter, Hubbins, and we see less of Strand King these day). :(
Greetings, fellow enthusiasts! Yes I’ve been away. This year with all of its curve balls has had the effect of refocusing my attention on other things. Still loving shoes, but really just loving the shoes I own. Having been strictly working from home since March, as I imagine many of you have been doing as well, I’ve had essentially no reason to be fancy. I’ve basically gone hecka casual, just with a bit more style. Now that it’s cold, I’m basically wearing my Brave Stars 90% of the time and rotating through the boots and core favorites.

Speaking of boots, my Higgins Mills are now four years old. Holding up well. Couldn’t find an extremely recent photo so here’s a sort of recent one.
C9D90354-C491-49A7-9747-D22A586DDD3D.jpeg

Needing a bit of a cleanup here. But all it ever takes is about ten or fifteen minutes with a brush and some Bick 4.

Here are some recent AE wears.
FC5A42CF-9D46-4294-9075-01563D16F1FF.jpeg

Snuff Dundees.

97AE9CF4-5A2A-4A5F-975E-98DB0733430B.jpeg

Brown Shell Strands.

B24338E9-B15A-4243-BEB3-9664FDC5724C.jpeg

OG Strandmoks.

7C64C36C-F7D9-4EBA-8C7F-F8038837A7B5.jpeg

Snuff PRL Singleton II.

43991ADE-B7A5-446D-8B44-D44D550FE8DB.jpeg

Wolverine (by AE) 135 LTD.

And with that... Happy New Year! Let’s hope for a much less historic 2021.

BFT9000

Reaction score
He's still on instagram. I wonder if he avoids this place because of the effects it has on the wallet. Can't blame him if that's the case. I miss him around here too.

I'm fine with whoever is chosen, as any of those people above would make fine choices. I just hope that whoever it is, is still posting a year from now. It does seem like the people disappear (TexasTexter, Hubbins, and we see less of Strand King these day). :(
You won't get rid of me that easily PB. I'll be here posting nonstop about Strands for a good long while yet.

Shoenut

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

mreams99

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
OK.
I started it. I’d like everyone to help get this new thread kicked off by adding a picture of a favorite pair of AEs.

Here is the new 2021 thread:

mreams99

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How do we close down this thread?

Whoever closes it out with a final post needs to direct people to the new thread.

FatTuesday

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How do we close down this thread?

Whoever closes it out with a final post needs to direct people to the new thread.

@LA Guy Please shut her down.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Favorite knitwear under jackets/sport coats

• Crewneck sweater

• Turtleneck sweater