• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shoenut

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I saw that new items have been added to clearance today.
Sadly, it looks like the Tates are being kicked to the curb — along with the Higgins Mill?
HM will come back, just hope they don’t try to improve them.

BagleyBrown

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Big meeting confirmed.
Black shell Dundees?
Fail, it is pouring rain outside.

Option B =
2014 MTO Bourbon Daltons (medallion delete)
W BK sable woolens
IMG_1516.jpg

Hope everyone has a great day!

BagleyBrown

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
And if they dump the HM without reintroducing it in alternate material, someone should be fired. Maybe the intense sales were slowing things down for them, so reintroduce with a gummy sole to slow things down?

madhat

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Walker, Surrey, HM, Tate, Fifth Street, Vancouver. I have a feeling they are just clearing out inventory that they overbuilt for the sales. If they do drop them they'll be right back.

ELClodge

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I saw that new items have been added to clearance today.
Sadly, it looks like the Tates are being kicked to the curb — along with the Higgins Mill?

Surprised to see the Caen on there too.

I think I am due for my thread-appointed Higgins Mill by now, not sure how I’ve held out so long.

M635Guy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
And if they dump the HM without reintroducing it in alternate material, someone should be fired.
gRCGXj.gif
I agree. If it isn't a good seller for them, it's about the marketing, not the product or even the price. When a boot is that universally accepted and recommended in places like SF-AE and /r/GYW, you know you did something right.

cardsfan89

Reaction score
Walker, Surrey, HM, Tate, Fifth Street, Vancouver. I have a feeling they are just clearing out inventory that they overbuilt for the sales. If they do drop them they'll be right back.

I'm surprised over Fifth Street in particular, too...

It looks like the HM's are only being clearanced in natty and black... maybe they're paving the way for the suede ones we've heard about?

BagleyBrown

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I think I am due for my thread-appointed Higgins Mill by now, not sure how I’ve held out so long.

The darn thing is, prices across the "clearance" spectrum are not at their usual OMG - quick - grab - some - stuff level.

The HMs have been at these prices several times, give or take a couple bucks. I'd check quantities and see if waiting is an option.

That said, now that I have admitted my near purchase of Academys, they continue to tease me by including those at size 15d, but when I filter to that size, (5+ times per day) none are available.

mreams99

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I always wanted to check out the Caen, but was going to have to custom order them in a B-width.

Last edited:

cardsfan89

Reaction score
That said, now that I have admitted my near purchase of Academys, they continue to tease me by including those at size 15d, but when I filter to that size, (5+ times per day) none are available.

Lol! Glad to hear I'm not the only one who checks these websites multiple times per day

orange fury

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
gRCGXj.gif
I agree. If it isn't a good seller for them, it's about the marketing, not the product or even the price. When a boot is that universally accepted and recommended in places like SF-AE and /r/GYW, you know you did something right.

Heck, I recommended the HM to a buddy of mine that was soliciting boot suggestions- not a shoe guy, and he chose the HM over Red Wing/Wolverine/Chippewa/etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads