• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Just remembered Roller Rabbit and they got a home section too

Darkside

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@NickPollica

Thank you for highlighting Indian talent in a tasteful manner. I love how your 18east instagram doesn’t try to hide that you’re in a third world country, or try to portray it in a falsely glamorous light. I’ll be in New Delhi next week, and your stories have made me eagerly anticipate a trip that I wasn’t necessarily looking forward to.

Best,

An Indian Dude

mrjbeee

Reaction score
We strive for it all to sell out. Only making 25 of each of the Molloy pieces as they are more expensive than most of what we’ve done thus far (the shirt jacket clocks in at $495 and the Bal coat at $545). I’m a firm believer that these are an insane value. Ankit, the head of our Jaipur manufacturer looked at them yesterday and said “these are things you have for your whole life, no?” I couldn't be prouder of these. This product literally beats the **** out of everything I tried to make at Eidos.
Investment pieces. Couldn’t be spoken more true.

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@NickPollica were you re-releasing the Gorecki's and sahasikas of the same fabric soon or are you holding off til the weather is warmer?

Will a M/L bucket hat fit a 60/61 head size? Any plans for cotton (or any other materials for warmer weather) bucket, safari, or gardener hats in the future?

Goreckis are hitting again in 4 more colors. A reversible sahasika too. That said they’ll probably hit in the new year as we have an insane amount of product to drop before Christmas.

@NickPollica

Thank you for highlighting Indian talent in a tasteful manner. I love how your 18east instagram doesn’t try to hide that you’re in a third world country, or try to portray it in a falsely glamorous light. I’ll be in New Delhi next week, and your stories have made me eagerly anticipate a trip that I wasn’t necessarily looking forward to.

Best,

An Indian Dude

This country is so inspiring, I’m just trying to show you all what goes into what we make.

Enjoy Delhi and maybe get a mask as it’s crop burning season and the pollution is off the charts right now.

tdes81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

@NickPollica these cords are absolutely bonkers. What are you doing with them? Are we getting some more corduroy EZ pants? :)

Easily Amused

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Also received this lovely hanger, though I'm confused why this was placed loosely in the same bag as knitted gear. No damage, I'm happy to report!

IMG_1506.JPG IMG_1507.JPG

mrjbeee

Reaction score

Easily Amused

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The sweater does not disappoint. And you'll be noticed, in a good way.

It's thick and super warm - you may need to turn down the heat wherever you wear it! It would have been awesome if there was a matching scarf to go with the sweater and beanie!

tdes81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Single pleats in the first two. A reversible sahasika (to navy recycled nylon) and matching fishing overall waders in the camel.

Corduroy fishing overall waders? I can't wait to see how those come out. Not quite sure if I could put that off, but I'm sure I'll wear the heck the single pleats given how much I wear my cord EZ pants.

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Corduroy fishing overall waders? I can't wait to see how those come out. Not quite sure if I could put that off, but I'm sure I'll wear the heck the single pleats given how much I wear my cord EZ pants.

I assume he’s talking about this sample? Obviously these are a size to small and Mario like in that material. Could be dope though in that cord

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads